• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nobody XIII

How old are the characters in Birth by Sleep?

It just seems old for kingdom hearts characters. 17 or 18 does sound about right
  2. Nobody XIII

How old are the characters in Birth by Sleep?

Like Terra, Aqua, Ven, or even Lea and Isa :tongue: how old do you think they are?
  3. Nobody XIII

Why does Aqua lie to Ven in the beginning of BBS?

=D that's kinda what I was thinking =/ 'cause when he did know...Eraqus tried to kill him. So if he didn't know, he wouldn't have to attack him.
  4. Nobody XIII

o.o who did you know what I wrote? did it show up somewhere cause I can't see it... :D and thanks guys
  5. Nobody XIII

At the beginning of the game she says he's always lived there with them. Is that to keep him from finding out about the =__= why will it not let me put a spoiler? Sorry I meant...about all the stuff he finds out about with MX and stuff later in the game?
  6. Nobody XIII

Vanitas question.

What do you mean by that?
  7. Nobody XIII

Vanitas question.

I think the main question should be how Sora and Ventus look alike. It is noted in KH2 how much Sora and Roxas look alike but Roxas and Ven are identical. So how did Ven and Sora look so much alike to begin with? Even before they "met".
Back