• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KHJEDIKNIGHT

What was your Favorite world in all kingdom hearts games

Halloween Town (KHI) Pride Lands (KHII) Never Land (BbS) The Grid (3D) Toy Box (KHIII)
  2. KHJEDIKNIGHT

A few months later, was KH3 a failure?

This x10. Most fans tend to consider KHII the best in the franchise (myself included), but at the time of its release, it was incredibly divisive among the fanbase. Many people were calling it a disappointment at the time; many outright hated it. If one had searched on the various message boards...
  3. KHJEDIKNIGHT

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

My Prediction: Returning Worlds: Arendelle, Agrabah New Worlds: Zootopia, Moana, The Incredibles, Brave, The Princess and the Frog, Wreck-It Ralph, Star Wars
  4. KHJEDIKNIGHT

Everyone's favorite and least favorite Disney Worlds in KHII?

KHI Favorite: Halloween Town, Deep Jungle Least Favorite: Atlantica KHII Favorite: Pride Lands, Port Royal Least Favorite: none BbS Favorite: Neverland, Deep Space Least Favorite: Castle of Dreams 3D Favorite: Symphony of Sorcery Least Favorite: Country of the Musketeers
  5. KHJEDIKNIGHT

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Well, if The Princess and the Frog manages to make it in...
  6. KHJEDIKNIGHT

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - The Drake Bell Speculation thread If Pride Lands does come back, I hope to god that they don't have Rob Lowe voice Simba. He sounds TERRIBLE in the role.
  7. KHJEDIKNIGHT

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 Take "first in a series" with a grain of salt. Not saying that Treasure Planet won't get in, in fact, I think it will as it's one of the most popularly requested worlds. I wouldn't be surprised, in fact, I'm fairly certain...
  8. KHJEDIKNIGHT

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? ^holy shit, that's what I've been vouching for for about a year. I would love it if they played off the seven lights, thirteen darknesses theme with seven original worlds and thirteen Disney-based worlds.
  9. KHJEDIKNIGHT

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? That's usually referred to as the Revival Era, which I think is what KHIII will put most of it's focus towards in terms of new world additions, like how the first two focused on the Renaissance Era.
  10. KHJEDIKNIGHT

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I and II focused mostly on the Disney Renaissance, with a few older movies and live-action in the mix. III seems to be focusing mostly on the Disney Revival movies, which is all Disney movies since The Princess and the Frog.
  11. KHJEDIKNIGHT

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - RIP Otsuka, Nimoy, Lee ^oh yeah. Wasn't he the one who spilled the beans that KH 1.5 HD ReMIX was getting a localization?
  12. KHJEDIKNIGHT

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - RIP Otsuka, Nimoy, Lee As much as I like Joseph Gordon-Levitt, I doubt he would come back to voice Jim Hawkins. I think Yuri Lowenthal would be a perfect voice match for Jim.
  13. KHJEDIKNIGHT

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - RIP Otsuka, Nimoy, Lee Most likely, yes. I heard that Zachary Levi is a huge KH fan, so he'll most likely be back as Flynn.
  14. KHJEDIKNIGHT

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? By the time Zootopia comes out, they'll be too far into development to consider adding it to the game. Big Hero 6 is the most recent world we'll possibly see.
  15. KHJEDIKNIGHT

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - RIP Otsuka, Nimoy - What VAs do you want to see return for K I actually liked Iwan's performance in BbS, his younger voice fit really well. Also, I would be remiss to not mention that Christopher Lee sadly passed away earlier this week. So sad that we've...
  16. KHJEDIKNIGHT

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I agree. Although I would like to see Agrabah come back so they can finish out the Aladdin trilogy and do King of Thieves, there's not really much left they can do with Dwarf Woodlands, Enchanted Dominion, and Beast's...
  17. KHJEDIKNIGHT

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? https://d23.com/ask-dave-011514-021814/ Skip to question 11 and they explain why. The producers were looking for a retro voice to match the style of the Mickey Mouse shorts, a voice which Iwan couldn't...
  18. KHJEDIKNIGHT

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? Chris Diamantopoulos will not replace Mickey in KHIII. Diamantopoulos was hired solely for that series and nothing else. I'm not sure the reasoning why, but that's how it is from my understanding.
  19. KHJEDIKNIGHT

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Birth by Sleep Worlds Trailer

Yeah, I'm not really surprised that BbS's tracks aren't being reorchestrated, at least most of them aren't. I'm hoping that some of the boss battle tracks, like for Vanitas, Master Xehanort, and Terra-Xehanort, are redone, but that's probably just wishful thinking. However, I'm not super...
  20. KHJEDIKNIGHT

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? And Dan Castellaneta isn't even voicing Genie anymore. It's now Jim Meskimen.
Back