• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BagelBreath

How's everyone enjoying it?

Watched the new scene from Coded, and then I started playing BBS. Just started Cinderella's world with Terra. Don't know if I'll ever get around to replaying KH2, I've already re-played it so many times, lol.
  2. BagelBreath

Possibilities of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 on PS4?

I don't know if I'd buy it... Maybe if 1.5 and 2.5 are bundled together and there's a collector's edition/good pre-order bonus, for sure if it comes with DDD.
  3. BagelBreath

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

I got mine today! Haven't opened it yet, will probably do it tmrw if I have time to play.
  4. BagelBreath

PS4 controller and KH 2.5

You can use it wirelessly as well, rumble and sixaxis still wont work tho.
  5. BagelBreath

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Announced at D23 Expo Japan!

Awesome! I hope we don't have to wait too long to get our hands on this game! I wasn't really blown away by the trailer or the screenshots, idk if it's because it just doesn't look as good as 1.5, they're trying to tone it down with the bullshots, or I'm so used to seeing KH in HD now that it...
  6. BagelBreath

I can't be the only one...

I just got to Deep Jungle in KHFM, haven't started CoM, not very far in Days. Work/Life/Other games have been keeping me away from KH. I'm hopping back and forth between like 8 different games whenever I have free time, need to pick 2 and stick with them, going to be so hard. D;
  7. BagelBreath

Not-So-New Kingdom Hearts Shirt

Re: New Kingdom Hearts Shirt i c wut u did dere. I like the design except for the crown and the fact that they used yellow twice.
  8. BagelBreath

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Alice In Wonderland (2010 film) In KH III? I'd love to have Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland in KH3.
  9. BagelBreath

Just got KH: HD 1.5 Remix and need some help

Same thing happened to about a month ago. Was trying to watch a movie on Netflix, PS3 randomly shuts off. Tried to turn it back on, but I had the YLOD. =/
  10. BagelBreath

Have a problem

Re: Have A Problem I'm not sure, but I think you have to go to the cave in TT where Kairi is and examine the Moon/Sun wall thing.
  11. BagelBreath

Sword/Shield/Staff?

...The answers matter? I thought it just affected the time of day or some shit. D: I want to start over now. =/
  12. BagelBreath

Oh, rofl. I didn't even know that was a new scene, I just thought I didn't remember it. xD
  13. BagelBreath

I just experienced the sound bug thing. Audio was working fine, except for the cutscene of Riku waking in Hallow Bastion, he was mute, audio worked fine in the next scene though.
  14. BagelBreath

Dynamic Theme Pre-Order Bonus?

My code isn't on my receipt? The cashier said it should be in the box when I asked... It wasn't. ;x
  15. BagelBreath

Class ended after gamestop closed today

I was working all day yesterday and didn't get off until EBGames closed. >.<' Going to pick up 1.5 today~ Probably won't get to play it until tmrw though.
  16. BagelBreath

News ► Tetsuya Nomura's Special Message + Bonus Sketch

Re: Tetsuya Nomura&#039;s Special Message + Bonus Sketch You can find an unboxing on YouTube. I think I remember seeing a manual in the video.
  17. BagelBreath

KH leak?!

A friend of mine just sent me a link to this image he found on tumblr.. Real or fake? Nipah New character in what appears to be Radiant Garden. What does the stuff in Japanese say?
  18. BagelBreath

News ► Tetsuya Nomura's Special Message + Bonus Sketch

Re: Tetsuya Nomura&#039;s Special Message + Bonus Sketch I don't know if I'm going to keep my preoder and get the "limited edition". The artbook is disappointing and I'd rather have an actual game case than the book/case hybrid. =/
  19. BagelBreath

News ► English Trophy List for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days HD Theater!

I think you still get the trophies even if you skip through the Days cutscenes. (Skip as in Start ---> Skip Scene) ..Right? :S
Back