• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Love Machine

Destiny Islands Leveling

I recently picked up a copy of 1.5 ReMIX at Anime Central over the weekend in Chicago, and I've spent about 3 hours grinding on Wakka. Still going at it as I type this. But my question is: What's the highest level you've gotten to before leaving Destiny Islands?
  2. Love Machine

imagination at work

I've decided to create a design on the back of my notebook so that my friends/fags won't write their names on it i cant think of anything else to add to it so if you have any ideas, hit me up also I used one of those sharpie pens so the lines aren't that smooth, ik
  3. Love Machine

for you bald kupos out there

Water Wigs Photographer Tim Tadder created a series called 'Water Wigs', which is composed of, you guessed it, wigs made of water. so be jealous that you'll never get wigs this fine
  4. Love Machine

Has anyone else noticed...

that in the opening CG scene, Sora and Riku are both seen wielding the Oathkeeper and Oblivion, respectively. Any significance? Idk if this has been stated before, sorry if it has.
  5. Love Machine

Japanese Mario Kitten

Japanese Mario Kitten this game trolls you
  6. Love Machine

eBay bans spells and potions

eBay bans spells and potions
  7. Love Machine

AR Cards

Star Pics isn't picking up my cards. Help? Nvm I got it.
  8. Love Machine

Completion Times

How about we all state our completion times for 3D! I left for a week and came back to like 5 pages so I'm gonna stop keeping track lol
  9. Love Machine

Credits Question

I was watching the credits and I noticed that, when the Traverse Town characters appear, there is a blank spot between Julius and Usula. It's a perfect spot for text, but it's just black. Idk if this has been asked yet but I'm just curious.
  10. Love Machine

Leaving for a while

Be back in a few months. I'll still check on the news every now and then.
  11. Love Machine

Theory: Riku and YMX

I just had a thought. In the trailer, it shows YMX offering his hand to Sora, then it flashes Riku offering his hand in the same position. It's not entirely saying that YMX is Riku, but it might be implying that YMX was, at one time, impersonating Riku during I and II. During the flash of Riku...
  12. Love Machine

[Theory] A cooler theory on Sora's "fall"

So we all know that the box art implies that Sora will "fall to the darkness". But that does not necessarily mean that it will be a bad thing. Perhaps he will utilize and go after the power of darkness to become more powerful because he doubts that he will be able to defeat Xehanort. This could...
  13. Love Machine

Anime/Manga ► Hetalia: Axis Powers

Each country is personified into a living person, and it mostly takes place with the Axis Powers (Germany, Japan, and Italy) fighting the Allied Powers (America, Britain, Russia, China, and France). It's a comedy, btw. Great show, actually. Teaches you the history of history.
  14. Love Machine

Administrator

This is just one of the many stories that I have thought of in my life, and I thought I might as well share it. I realize that this story does not go that in-depth, but I am mainly trying to stick to the action that unfolds. I'm also using Georgia font because it's my fucking favorite font of...
  15. Love Machine

you've received an infraction

memories. sweet sweet memories.
  16. Love Machine

Simple Question Regarding MX

What is the most we know of right now about MX's summoning of Kingdom Hearts in the Keyblade Graveyard?
  17. Love Machine

Comics ► SECONDS

Brian Lee O'Malley has released the initial title for his new graphic novel, which is due for release in 2013. It will be published by Random House imprint Villard, and not Scott Pilgrim's Oni Press. So... who's anxious for more info?
  18. Love Machine

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eGt-iObyMg Comes out December 21 of this year. I mean, it has Daniel Craig. And is based off of one of the greatest books ever written. (opinion) If any of you are a fan of the series, don't mess this.
  19. Love Machine

Rise of Nightmares

Yet another Sega game for the Kinect that actually looks kind of promising. F_Pz_g3gTfo
  20. Love Machine

Help/Support ► So I'm Left with a Decision...

There's this girl, Kaylee, I've known for about 3 years, and she's been in my class every one of them. Before those years, I only heard about her and saw her in the hallway occasionally because she was dating my friend. When I got to know her, we started to get into it. I liked her, she liked...
Back