• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Emulating

I'm just posting this because I'm curious about some other gamers' opinions, so what's your opinion on emulation? For me, I personally don't really mind emulation as long as the person owns a legitimate copy of the game and plays the emulator for convenience/game was stolen/etc. That just...
  2. K

New old information on BBSV2

Reviewing some old interviews, I came across this: "Gemaga and Dengeki PS Magazines (2007) Gemaga: Are the characters who appear in the new CG “secret movie” added to Final Mix from the new title? Nomura: They are people who have some relation to the new series. However, the next title won’t...
  3. K

Love the old, Hate the new?

I was reading comments on Youtube while listening to fragments of the OST for XIII-2, and, even though Final Fantasy constantly changes, reinvents itself, one thing seems to stay constant. And that is the fan base's hate for anything new. Before XIII-2 was announced, people hated on XIII, for...
  4. K

Disney ignores Kingdom Hearts?

So, just recently, my family and I went to Disneyland, beyond it being really fun, I felt somewhat letdown by Disney. They seem to completely ignore Kingdom Hearts, now, I'm not asking for Sora next to Jack on Pirates of the Caribbean (be awesome btw) or a Sora-cosplayer hired as cast, but I...
  5. K

Last Scene of Kingdom Hearts: DDD predictions?

I wasn't trying to be conceited, I was just saying it's a minnow of effort in a sea of jokes.
  6. K

Last Scene of Kingdom Hearts: DDD predictions?

What if only one of them awakes, say for example, Riku, after the MoM. YenSid says that as the final part of the exam, only one may leave the Realm of Sleep. Riku gets whiny, says stuff bout Sora should be the one to leave, goes back into the RoS. Sora comes out, YenSid awards them both masters...
  7. K

The "Castle" Slide in Deep Jungle

Here's a link to a screenshot of the castle : http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs51/f/2009/270/f/5/Radiant_Garden_Slide_by_DJ1NNsGR1MO1R3.jpg As you can see, it is kinda vague, to say the least. I think it looks like Beast's castle, just thinking on appearance. Story-wise, though, it was probably an...
  8. K

HQ Scans and Translations!

3D enemy/partner clarification The enemies in 3D will be called (directly translated, may not be permanent) "Dream Eaters." The enemy version "eat dreams and plant nightmares," whereas the partner/good version "eat nightmares." To me, their cute-ness seems to be more of a gimmick than...
  9. K

3D - Teleporting Worlds?

Oh yeah, a Final Episode (and a secret episode por favor :)) and why, would I steal someone's idea? I just wanted to start a discussion on a topic I wasn't 100% on. Saying I copied "your" idea was rude, whether or not you said it wasn't. I'm guessing it was also "your" idea that Xehanort will...
  10. K

3D - Teleporting Worlds?

i can't seem to find that alleged thread, could you provide a link? But, no, i have not read any of your threads nor did I "copy" your idea, even if I had, why would it matter? I looked through your started threads, and alas, could not find "your" idea I would like to say that you are bluffing...
  11. K

3D - Teleporting Worlds?

TN said you will be switching in the heat of battle and will be able to use the changes to your advantage, fairly certain.
  12. K

3D - Teleporting Worlds?

What I meant is that Riku and Sora will NOT be visiting the same worlds, at least not at the same time, anyway, so if you switched characters, it would be non-canon, so?... I'll try to find the interview I was reading. And the drop gauge changes your character, at least that is what TN is...
  13. K

3D - Teleporting Worlds?

In a 3D interview with TN, he was telling of the "drop" bar - how it changes your character... and that Sora and Riku will not go to the same worlds and that when they do, they won't be there at the same time - saying that the shots from the trailer are "very rare" so my question is Will you be...
  14. K

Got a Question?

I seriously understand next to everything about the Kingdom Hearts series, so I'd like to share everything I know to try to clear up some confusion, so ask any question, to some degree, like don't ask "Who is Demyx's somebody?" cause, seriously, no one knows at this point besides "he who should...
Back