• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Efflictim

T-PAIN CONFIRMED FOR KH4

whoa guys according to bleacher report t-pain is gonna be a guest character in kingdom hearts 4 what do u think write in the comments section below what ur fav t-pain song is mine is bartender
  2. Efflictim

sup

what it do, sora/riku/kairi here. just wanted to stop by and say hello and god bless. gee what has happened since i last posted on khi i’ve been eating a lot of salad lately. it’s pretty bland but it lowers my cholesterol. i’ve been listening to a lot of old rapmen like biggie smalls...
  3. Efflictim

RIP DM

this shit depresses me ;_;
  4. Efflictim

*HOT!!!* YUNG SIZZLE x LIL SMEGMA 2015 NEW SONG EXCLUSIVE *BASED* WORLD PREMIERE *NOIDED*

KILLIN THE RAP GAME LIKE ITS NOTHIN COUNTIN DUCKETS LIKE ITS NOTHIN https://soundcloud.com/lilsmegma/haagen-dazs-feat-yung-sizzle
  5. Efflictim

In regards to a Kingdom Hearts film

Now, this is a shot in the dark, but with how Disney loves milking their franchises - and has succeeded in doing so - anything is possible, right? So, with the release of the Maleficent film yesterday and the announcement of the Little Mermaid live-action film in March, it's likely the...
  6. Efflictim

-smokes a fat blunt-

put one in the air for the easter bunny!!
  7. Efflictim

um so what are you guys doing

So, I wanted to make this for the DM veterans like myself to see if people still do graphic and traditional deisgn, and in which ways they are utilizing their talent. It's been a long time since I've seen people like Eli, Sean, and Pablo in here. It'd be cool if coming back to the section and...
  8. Efflictim

Music ► King Krule

Archy Marshall, also known by his stage name King Krule (as well as his former, Zoo Kid) is an 18-year-old experimental artist from England. Recently gaining praise from major artists such as Beyonce and Frank Ocean, Marshall earned his buzz through the internet, attracting listeners with an...
  9. Efflictim

Music ► What's In Your iTunes / last.fm / Music Recommendation Thread

so i guess the old "what bands do you listen to" thread got deleted or something cus i can't find that shit anywhere, or the last.fm thread, OR ANYTHING, so i'm making a new one cus finding new music and sharing it with others is awesome, and i hope i find some good bands/artists through you...
  10. Efflictim

Theory: Now that KH III has been announced...

It has me thinking we could end up seeing a secret ending added to the NA version of 1.5. First off, before you read any further, I may just be an idiot and Nomura has already spoken on this recently since I haven't read anything from him on the remake because I'm not really THAT hyped for it...
  11. Efflictim

Queen Witch

wanted to make something lo-fi so ya i still suck at tagging was listening to this while making it btw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UabPllzlwM&feature=related
  12. Efflictim

song/tag a day thing

doing one of those tags inspired songs things for the 7 days cus i never finished mine last summer, and hopefully it will help me get back into the swing of things. and maybe it'll put you guys on some new tunes as well! Day I: A$AP Rocky - Ridin' [feat. Lana Del Rey] FWpzi7X2ut4 also i got...
  13. Efflictim

maybe i should stop with these threads idk

reminds me of '09 shit. shouts to livi and eli and salty and pablo and sir jecht and elle still trying to get back into this tagging thing. this is like my 6th tag since december and i've forgotten a lot :$
  14. Efflictim

aye bruh bruh

some trippy shit bruh
  15. Efflictim

YOU'RE SO BUFF AND SO STRONG ~~~~~ (based god shoutout thread)

if you don't get the text reference i'm gonna say something not nice to you
  16. Efflictim

i don't even care about tagging wtf

so yeah i made a tag a while back and i guess i'll just post it here cus yolo went for somma dat vintage shit to fit my hipster swag fakit
  17. Efflictim

Music ► WZRD

Artwork Singles Teleport 2 Me, Jamie [Snippet] (Full version to be released January 31st) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqggb-ynpOA Brake http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6XCjPDIhlM Other songs No One Believes Me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG7yHCbMQ40 Perfect is the Word...
  18. Efflictim

drop.

so yeah i disappeared for a bit BUT I'M BACK that's the last piece of shit i made
  19. Efflictim

Music ► KHI's Best Albums of 2011

With the final big releases of 2011 out of the way now, let's list what we think are the albums of this past year, a big year for music and media itself. From what I listened to... Arctic Monkeys - Suck It and See Beastie Boys - Hot Sauce Committee Part II Beirut - The Rip Tide The Black Keys -...
  20. Efflictim

SotW 178

In honor of its release on November 15th, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is this week's theme. You MUST use Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 artwork or screenshots. Anything used from the original Marvel vs. Capcom 3, or other versions of the Marvel vs. Capcom games, will NOT be accepted. For artwork...
Back