• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. CA59

If you were sleeping in a bedroom with any fictional character, who would it be?

The character is awake, of course. My personal choice would be probably Finn (ADVENTURE TIME).
  2. CA59

What shock sites/videos have you actually been to/seen?

I saw BME Pain Olympics, 2G1C, and Offended (ED). I didn't last long on any of them.
  3. CA59

Job problems...

So my boss is planning a party or something...not really sure, didn't pay too much attention. So he assigns us some duties, and everyone else gets to do cool stuff, while my friend and I are stuck setting up chairs. How LAME is that?? We try to convince him to give us something better, but he...
  4. CA59

~~Pokemon Special Fan Club~~

Reasons to love this manga: 1) It features Pokemon at its most mature. 2) Because the main protagonist isn't a complete idiot, or angsty (which are both typical archetypes). 3) It has a great cast of characters who all develop. 4) The art style! <3 5) The epic battles. 6) Great storyline, and...
  5. CA59

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (don't ask)

Soooo exactly what's so great about this show? I'm honestly curious. It seems like a lot of older people love it, and I just don't understand. Even one of my favorite authors got addicted to some reason. Yes, before anyone asks, he's an adult male.
  6. CA59

Which character do you think fails the most?

I think that Kairi, Terra, KH2 Sora, Cloud and Aqua fail the most, unless someone can prove me wrong.
  7. CA59

What's your favorite/least favorite fan-made game?

My favorite is Sonic Fan Remix. My least favorite is Ultimate Flash Sonic.
  8. CA59

Where can I find a good snark/funny rant of Kingdom Hearts?

Recently, I saw a very funny story making fun of KH, and it was very funny! I tried to find others like it, but they were either: 1) Lame or 2) Not what I had in mind So where can I find a good snark/funny rant on any of the games?
  9. CA59

Recolors/Edits: Yay or Nay?

Personally, I'm tired of seeing them everywhere. I don't mind edits if the person is taking the base and making an original character, but if all you do is give them longer/spikier hair, recolor them, and then give them a stupid backstory......get a new hobby.
  10. CA59

"Epic" scenes you thought were funny

Kairi jumping off a balcony was just silly. Kairi giving Aqua flowers was more funny than heartwarming.
Back