• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

I bet BbSv2 will be at E3

I really hope this happens now!! E3 cannot come any sooner!! :D -KM
  2. S

Did Kairi really fall into darkness?

Huh?? I'm drawing blanks mayne, throw me a bone here!! -KM
  3. S

No F***ing way!! That's super random!! Never in a million years would I have thought it was him... good to know! Haha Can't they get Hayden Panettierre back or is she too busy saving the world? -KM
  4. S

I really don't know who that is... :/ the guy from Titanic? -KM
  5. S

Who in the world is Billy Zane?? Lololol -KM
  6. S

She's a princess of heart, made of pure light, so she really can't.. You kinda answered your own question. Her heart took refuge with Sora's.. similar to how Ventus's heart did 10 years before. -KM
  7. S

Kingdom Hearts 3D offically to be at E3

That would be sweet!! Like downloadable content to see the 3D for ourselves since we can't go in person... lol Lemme go see what's up in the Zelda thread; I'm new so I'm still learning the ropes. Haha -KM
  8. S

Drat, I guess I'll just have to become a celebrity then... I can never become a game journalist.. :/ At least, I know for sure they'll have Skyward Sword ;) -KM
  9. S

This is one of the reasons I bought a Nintendo 3DS!! Hopefully, they'll have a demo or at the very least an EPIC trailer!! How exactly does one attend E3 anyways? -KM
Back