• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DarkRiku-12

Eastwooding

A tribute to the new act known as 'Eastwooding' (aka talking to an empty chair) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVc57oGVZvA&feature=share&list=UU4gvwLq6TTa_Kyxx4c6hx-Q .......subscribe to me, dear God I'm desperate. MAN, IMMA SUCK YO DICK!
  2. DarkRiku-12

My Parents R Ded

kXEnIfSrnFo Crazay Batman dance, lolwut
  3. DarkRiku-12

The Stupid People Thread

Ever see someone do some thing completely and utterly stupid? Hypocritical? Moronic? Share it here! Weather you wanna bitch about it or just share a funny moment, this is the thread for you! :D EDIT: O crap, I thought I was in forum insanity when I posted this. Could someone move it? Sorry D:
  4. DarkRiku-12

KH3D Official Site Updates With More Premiere Videos!

At the beginning of the video I was all like "Yeah, this is pretty cool" then I was like "Woah, this is pretty freaking awesome" then I was all like "HOLY FUCK THEY'RE FIGHTING XEMNAS" THEN I WAS ALL LIKE "OMGTHEY'REALLTHERE!!!!! THEY'RE ALL THERE!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" then I...
  5. DarkRiku-12

DUBSTEP

Do you love it? Do you hate it? Would you fuck it? Would you date it? Whatz ur opinyunz?
  6. DarkRiku-12

What's your probable Dream Eater team?

Fat Kittah + T Rex = One heyul of a partay.
  7. DarkRiku-12

SHAKE IT

Peanut's dance - YouTube And no, this isn't me.
  8. DarkRiku-12

Wait a minute....

So I just thought of this. In the game, you have to unlock 7 keyholes of sleep. In the KH universe there are 7 princesses of Heart. Maleficent also mentioned the Princesses of Heeart in one of the trailers for 3D. Is there some sort of connection? O.o And like, Xehanort fools Yen Sid to make...
  9. DarkRiku-12

Appearances after periods of time

It's because they're in the realm of sleep. Sounds crazy, I know, but basically because they're dreaming, they look younger. They should return to their normal, older looks in 3.
  10. DarkRiku-12

The Master of Eraqus & Xehanort.

Yeah, but it was only the 'fake' KH that Xemnas created.
  11. DarkRiku-12

Well not really tampered, I guess the word I was looking for was more 'over used'. He's summoned it God noes how many times, used it's power for various purposes most of those times, made a copy of it, got the copy destroyed, ect. ect. And on top of that, he's bound to try something big in...
  12. DarkRiku-12

^ Nah, I think their hearts just go back to KH or something (I think That the RoS is more of a 'Purgatory' between life and death, ie. Sleep). But what if... due to Xehanort's frequent tampering with KH, it allowed random people to come back to life and he was one of them!? O.o That's some Deus...
  13. DarkRiku-12

Official Gold Eyed Person Discussion Thread

Re: Now that we know who MF is I just thought of an idea no one mentioned before. What if the whole 'people of darkness keep popping up around him' thing is simply becasue they are in the dream realm? I mean, in real life, a dream isn't solid and is open to suggestion. With him looking like...
  14. DarkRiku-12

Re: Now that we know who MF is But Terra's heart was still in the body. It wasn't just Xehanort. And Xehanort did change his appearence quite a bit, even if it wasn't age wise. Bottom line, someone's heart influences their appearence, one way or another. As for your second point, can't...
  15. DarkRiku-12

Re: Now that we know who MF is There's this. I personally like it a little better, but that's just me. ;)
  16. DarkRiku-12

Re: Now that we know who MF is Because Nomura said so, that's why. EDIT: Damn it, D.D.D.ninja'd me. btw, Soraking, I like how you foung the connection between the 'Void Gear' keyblade and MF! Really neat. Also, I just thought of this. Since YX (if this theory is true) is just MX's nobody...
  17. DarkRiku-12

Re: Now that we know who MF is He obviously used the Time Warp, duh.
  18. DarkRiku-12

Re: Now that we know who MF is No one ever really said they were 2 different people, we said that he isn't the product of Xemnas and Ansem SOD. Who knows, the flat faced version could just be his normal clothes when he isn't wearing the cloak for all we know.
  19. DarkRiku-12

Re: Now that we know who MF is It's actually very possible that soething was created from the both of those events. Mabye... after MX stabbed himself, his heart went into Terra's body. But it is unknown what happened to MX's body. Mabye it created some kind of Nobody, and Vanitas' heart...
  20. DarkRiku-12

Re: Now that we know who MF is He is most likely Xehanort in some form, but I don't think he's the one that resulted from Ansem SOD and Xemnas. In the trailer, it is shown that he and Vanitas are together, with Vanitas kind of 'coming out of him' similar to the secret ending in KH2 FM. Mabye he...
Back