• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Any new features in the HD 1.5?

First let me say that I have been completely out of the loop for a few months now, and I am just learning of the HD 1.5 release that's coming out soon (whatever they're calling it exactly) I know it is KH, Re:COM, and Days all on one disc, but is there anything else? I mean added, bonus content...
  2. S

Questions and Theory about the Blue Fairy and other powerful Disney "mages"

Yeah, Haste. I knew there was one that was like a speed boosting spell (at least in final fantasy), just couldn't remember. And Kupo, maybe Merlin and Yen Sid are just bad and/or lazy? After all, I only got negative vibes from every single time I've seen Yen Sid, he just doesn't seem...
  3. S

Who were the seven people that needed to be awkened?

Yes I got the whole "nobodies can grow their own hearts" thing, but it still doesn't make sense to me. They should have kept the nobodies as.....nobodies! Hence the name. I thought they were called that because essentially, their existence does not matter and that they need to become whole...
  4. S

Well today that little 0.01% turns out to be true. I am not trolling, I am serious. Seriously, this is a theory. Excuse me for expressing my thoughts on the future :) btw, I never said it on this forum (I don't think I did...) but I predicted a very long time ago that Sora was going to fail his...
  5. S

Lol, no actually I've only played the handhelds. I watched all the walkthrough videos of the other games, though, but I guess not all of it got through. Well it is a pretty complex series... Anyway, I thought that nobodies were born once somebody loses their heart? So I thought Roxas was born...
  6. S

Okay, first of all, let me clear this up: I never said normal people, because Yen Sid and Merlin are not normal people. Merlin is, I don't know, the most well known and legendary wizard of all time. Yen Sid is practically the animated alter ego of Walt freaking Disney himself. Now then, just...
  7. S

Oh well I feel stupid *facepalm*. Well I never played BBS, so there you go. But wait, I'm even more confuesd now: How will Roxas, Namine, and Xion be awakened? They're nobodies. There cannot be Sora and Roxas living at the same time because they're part of the same one person. And I thought...
  8. S

Yes but what you are forgetting is that Yen Sid and Merlin are both wizards and only wizards (well okay Yen Sid was a keyblade wielder at one point too). Sora and all the other keybladers are just normal people with keyblades and a varying degree of proficiiency with magic. Even at their old...
  9. S

So the very reason Yen Sid chose this as Sora and Riku's exam was to awken these worlds, and also the people in them. I know he also said that seven people who were currently sleeping in those worlds needed to be awake to stop Xehanhort, but I keep getting confused just who they were. Let me try...
  10. S

Some Confusion [Spoilers]

Re: Confusion with Lea in Dream Drop Distance. Spoilers. True, Yen Sid said in the game that it was Merlin and the three good fairies from Sleeping Beauty that were training him, not Yen Sid.
  11. S

So the Disney villains REALLY dropped the bomb in this game (not the dream ones)...

I said that Maleficent and Pete should have laid siege to the castle with their Heartless or any other minions. That's why I'm complaining, because they could have stopped Mickey and the others from coming back at the castle gate while the entire place is overrun with their forces. Then they...
  12. S

Yes but Yen Sid and Merlin are both really powerful wizards. And like I said before, if Yen Sid trained Mickey, and Mickey could use something as powerful as Stopza, then Yen Sid should be really powerful. And besides, don't you know wizards only get stronger with age :D I would place ALL my...
  13. S

lol. I don't really see why this is so hard to believe. I mean I know they're not the main characters, I'm not expecting them to replace everybody else. I just want them to have a much bigger role. My main point that I guess I failed to get across was this: They said in this game (and I think...
  14. S

I mean Merlin, the Three Good Fairies (from Sleeping Beauty), Fairy Godmother, Blue Fairy, and especially Yen Sid. I mean seriously, they really haven't done too much when really each of them is probably more powerful than Sora and Riku (in magic at least). So why cannot they at least make an...
  15. S

So the Disney villains REALLY dropped the bomb in this game (not the dream ones)...

Okay, I suppose that is true, but there are other Disney villains that are still hanging around, and I don't see why they couldn't be recruited by someone to get the Princesses. There's Hook and Hades. Plus there are some that have yet to show, but will most likely, and in fact I think are the...
  16. S

Okay, let's get something straight here real quick: Sora and Riku go into the sleeping realm or whatever, and are unable to protect the real worlds. And somehow Maleficent and Pete know about this. They also somehow knew that nobody strong was at Disney castle. However, they did not act on...
  17. S

Is there any way to increase the rank of your current dream eaters?

Yeah but I don't feed mine that much because, for me at least, it only increases their stats rarely. And do dream eaters get different link board abilities with higher ranks?
  18. S

Is there any way to increase the rank of your current dream eaters?

So yeah, the title explains it all. It annoys me how I have some pretty strong B rank dream eaters, each at least level 40, and their entire link board is unlocked, but they really cannot get too much stronger because of lower rank. For that matter, is there anything I can do about those...
  19. S

A couple questions on abilities and the command deck

Okay I'm still having a bit of trouble getting used to some little things in this game, especially since I'm only at the fourth world. 1. How do I double install commands? Does that mean just have two of one command in your deck? I don't see how this would help out other than having the...
  20. S

Was anyone else disappointed with la cite de cloches?

I have a question for those of you who have already played the game: How did the game handle this world's religon? I mean I could be wrong, but I believe this is the first one in the series that is obviously Christian...and heavily structured off of the religon too. I'm not trying to speculate...
Back