• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► Fear Itself

Aw, Amme. You had me waiting for a vampire to jump out. I would have liked that. :3 But the Needle Monster o' Death. Well. Certainly didn't see that one coming. Clevar. I don't know what the hell I'd do if I saw that. My fears have been made flesh! Well. Glass and metal. Whatever. Very well...
  2. T

Fanfiction ► We're All Mad Here

Disclaimer: I prayed that the lord may grant me three things. The liscence to Kingdom Hearts, queer Sora, and a new cornocopia of Axel footage. Oh well. Two outta three. Author's Gutter: Lemme give you readers the lowdown. One day, Shiznap told Clam that she was in the production of Alice and...
  3. T

Fanfiction ► By Any Other Name [AxeLarxene one-shot]

Definition of one-shot, via Wiki: Single-chapter stories of any length are usually referred to as one-shots. This was under 'Formats of Fan Fiction', so it is a legitamite story. It doesn't have to be a story with a high number of chapters to be considered worthy of posting.
  4. T

Fanfiction ► By Any Other Name [AxeLarxene one-shot]

THIS, my children, is what we call perfection. You know my views, Amme. :3 CoM just screamed Larxel, and you know this just roused my Larxel spirit even more. -pats Helix- You think this would give him a sense of pride in his parents. "I feel only disgust." Cheer up, emo kid. =D
  5. T

Fanfiction ► Poison and Painkillers

Nice, Amme. x3 Very nice indeed! I'll need to read this in greater detail when my head doesn't hurt. -saves page- As always, you pwn with your writing skills.
  6. T

Fanfiction ► Red Ribbons

Amme, you need help if you think this is bad. ._. Seriously. It pwns in such a way that...-makes gestures- It cannot be explained. The imagery and sorrowful writing was beautiful, especially the red dress idea. Beautimous, Amme. I SALUTE YOU. ^0^
  7. T

Fanfiction ► :... Of Angels, Demons and Everything In Between...: (A Modern KH Fic)

You DARE question my Clam-Whisperer-like authority, Silver. >=o Anyhow,...yeah. I've taken a hiatus for this fic for a while. I'm trying to develop my writing skills further and I plan to rewrite this at a later time since, reading through it, I'm not satisfied. ._. I will update sometime in...
  8. T

Fanfiction ► -Sin-[Lycanthrope]

o.o Whoa, that was....stupendous. :D Full o' suspense, conflict, and awesomeosity. Really kept me glued to the screen. The whole love-thus-need-to-protect was amazing. -gives Silverazy hat- Great job! =D
  9. T

Fanfiction ► |-Nameless+| (a short sci-fi story)

Holy. o.o Amme, that is deep. Not just deep, like...20,000 leagues under the sea deep! You wrote the insanity theme so well, and left me wanting more. =D -salute- 'The Raven' ftw!
  10. T

Fanfiction ► Hollow Hearts (Version 3.0 Some KH2 Spoilers)

=o Pickle, you updarted! -gives Wilson- It is nice to read about Hollow again. =3 He is such a great character, Allecto too. -huggles Azul- You must update soon!
  11. T

Fanfiction ► Rugby Gone Wild! Dating Show Dilema!

xDD Awesome, Kat! -is sneaking on the computer- <.< >.> -pats Fernidash- Thats a good llama-dragon hybrid...=3 You need to do more writings with Rugby, they are too funny to not experience. -gives Wilson plushie- :3
  12. T

Fanfiction ► Who would you say is the best Fan Fic writer here?

1. GuardianOfHearts ftw! =D 2. Like Kat, Silver and Pickle said, she is extremely creative and probably one of the most literate people I have ever met in my liftetime. 3. She is certainly not full of herself in any way and does not flaunt her amazing writing skills. 4. I'm with Kat on this...
  13. T

Fanfiction ► Thing's Aren't So Beautiful Now (PG-13)

=D Nice update, Gerd. I'm amazed that Amy can still be so positive even after breaking her arm. o.o Never did try that volcano thing, but people at school use it all the time for science fairs. -.- Looking forward to the next update. =3
  14. T

Fanfiction ► [Of Anger and Angels]

;~; -wipes tear- That was magnificent, Silver. Twas so very descriptive and beautiful. j00 captured their emotions perfectly. Gragh, I hope you realize that you almost got me crying there. >.> -whacks Amarie upside the head- For the love of all that is RENT, cutting isnt the answer! Still, for...
  15. T

Fanfiction ► Happiest Place on Earth My Foot!

-tackles GoH- Sowwy, I knew I was forgetting someone's name Dx Forgive me, Amme! -clings to leg- Dont worry, Sak-...Battlecry, I was going to make the next chapter to include all the other Muffin Soldiers. :D This one was just to implant the spawn in.
  16. T

Fanfiction ► Happiest Place on Earth My Foot!

-Happiest Place on Earth My Foot!- Hello there! Well, this is a one-shot dedicated to the Muffin Soldiers, kaze_kraze, Thelonepickle, Cloud_Unchained, Sterling_Silver, and Katattack. =D Krazeh collaborated on some parts, and if you read AiL you should know exactly where her part is. =D Note...
  17. T

Fanfiction ► Thing's Aren't So Beautiful Now (PG-13)

:D Finally caught up! Noe hasn't been on recently, but I wanted to read this...Apparently I like to talk in third person too. o.o Anyhow, the past....7 updarts have been -looks up fancy word-...beguiling! Truly loved the band scene, plus I've had the song by The Red Jump Suit Apparatus in my...
  18. T

Fanfiction ► {I Should Tell You} Fluffy OC One-Shot

-agrees with Kat- Mmyes, dark times lie ahead... -gives Amme a dragon plushie- You be careful falling out of your chair there, Amme. o.o
  19. T

Fanfiction ► {I Should Tell You} Fluffy OC One-Shot

Aw, thats so sweet. :3 Fluffy and loaded with sap, but still sweet. =D Silverazy ftw!
  20. T

Fanfiction ► [Of Anger and Angels]

o.o -continues staring for a few moments- Whoa, that was amazing, Silver. =D Very very descriptive and stupendously emotional. I salute j00! -does so- You better make another chapter, laddie. >.>
Back