• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► We're All Mad Here

Disclaimer: I prayed that the lord may grant me three things. The liscence to Kingdom Hearts, queer Sora, and a new cornocopia of Axel footage. Oh well. Two outta three. Author's Gutter: Lemme give you readers the lowdown. One day, Shiznap told Clam that she was in the production of Alice and...
  2. T

Fanfiction ► Happiest Place on Earth My Foot!

-Happiest Place on Earth My Foot!- Hello there! Well, this is a one-shot dedicated to the Muffin Soldiers, kaze_kraze, Thelonepickle, Cloud_Unchained, Sterling_Silver, and Katattack. =D Krazeh collaborated on some parts, and if you read AiL you should know exactly where her part is. =D Note...
  3. T

{ The Age of Nullus Fuducia } :A Literate KH RP:

The Age of Nullus Fuducia Sasayaka na jikan mo, wazukana mune no itami mo Kirakira to kagayai te totemo itoshiku omoeta Even in peaceful times, sorrows of a small heart appear to be shining beautifully. Marude yume no naka mitai As if we're in a dream. Nante dare mo kanaete wa kurenai...
  4. T

Fanfiction ► I Hate Everything About You... {AkuRoku Oneshot}

Warning: This is a slash oneshot dedicated to K_K for her b-day. Pairing: AxelxRoxas (SO IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DO NOT READ OR POST!) Rating: Teen .................................................. :I Hate Everything About You...: {I'll take back my heart now, after you so kindly ripped it...
  5. T

Fanfiction ► -: Breathe No More:- (One-shot)

This is a little one-shot I cooked up when I was in a depressed mood yesterday, it's not one of my best tragic ones, but I think it's all right. Warning: There will be deep emotions and sentiments. Suicide is a big part of this one-shot I do not own Dark in any way, and he is owned by Yukiru...
  6. T

Fanfiction ► :\Flu Attack at Castle Oblivion:/

[B][COLOR=red]This was a little parody I came up with when I was bored. Mainly it has all of the Org. members, cooped up in Castle Oblivion with the flu. Based on a GG episode, They are on the brink of killing each other, trying to prove that they are going to win the Organization's most...
  7. T

Fanfiction ► :... Of Angels, Demons and Everything In Between...: (A Modern KH Fic)

Oiyo! Welcome to the fic! First off this fic is SoKai centered so if you dont like that pairing you might not wanna read this. It is a modern KH fic, meaning no keyblades, no Organization, no giant ducks. But there is a fantasy twist! Summary: Kairi is the typical middle schooler, she has...
  8. T

Fanfiction ► [One-shot Challenge] Koigokoro, Awakening of Love

Hello Hello Hello! Welcome to my Oneshot! I challenged GoH and K_K to a Oneshot Challenge for fun and I was pretty bored at the time ^_^ So read review and tell me if you like it. Calista is my OC Character, and Dark and Krad are the property of Yukiru Sugisaki ^_^ [One-shot] Koigokoro...
  9. T

Fanfiction ► [One-shot Challenge] Koigokoro, Awakening of Love

Hello Hello Hello! Welcome to my Oneshot! I challenged GoH and K_K to a Oneshot Challenge for fun and I was pretty bored at the time ^_^ So read review and tell me if you like it. Calista is my OC Character, and Dark and Krad are the property of Yukiru Sugisaki ^_^ [One-shot] Koigokoro...
  10. T

Fanfiction ► A Tribute to kaze_krazy: [One-shot] ...:Kaze and Kai: All Messed Up Without You:...

This is a tribute to kaze_krazy and her bishie Kaze ((the BHK)) Because 'Roxas' sucks as a name >_> Anyhow It shows what would happen if Megan got to see her beloved Kaze one last time... [One-shot] Kaze and Kai: All Messed Up Without You I hope I never wake up I dream about you all the...
  11. T

Fanfiction ► "I've Got An Angel Watching Me..." ((#777 in MS Competition))

Oiyo! This is my entry for the MS romance fanfic competition! I am doing the classic SoKai pairing! Haruka, ((the spawn of Yuna and Tidus)), Aragon, ((The spawn of me and Riku ^_^)) and Cirrus ((The spawn of Cloud and Aerith)) Belong to me. And a special thanks to K_K and Pickle for helping me...
  12. T

Fanfiction ► .:We Belong Together Like the Open Seas and Shores:.

Greetings! Welcome to my humble fanfiction with a very long title. Well this story the classic 'two people fall in love and overcome their social status' love story. Except in this one its much more difficult and modern. Theres drugs, violence, homicidal boyfriends, best friend dilemas and much...
  13. T

~*~*~*DaRk MoUsY FaNcLuB: InTo ThE DaRkNeSs~*~*~*

yes this is a fc dedicated to everyone's favorite kaitou! ^_^ Now I know a lot of people are staring at Dark's last name and goin' 'WTF?' but I assure you his bishie looks make up for it! Now for some backround on Dark! Alias: Dark Mousy Age: 17 ((really about 300)) Blood type: O Birthday...
  14. T

Fanfiction ► SwEeT ChAiNeD AnGeL: A DNAngel FaNfIcTiOn

Oiyo! ^_^ I have this story over at Fanfiction.net and since I have submurged myself in another DNAngel phase I've decieded to add it here ^-^. So tell me what ya think of it. Note: -I dont own DNAngel. -There WILL be language -It is romance/ angst with some comedy -Main characters are Dark...
  15. T

***D.N.Angel: Sweet Chained Angel

konnichiwa! first off thanks for clicking on this ^_^. So lemme get to the point. This rp is based upon the storyline of a fanfic I wrote and I decieded to use it for an RP. Plot: Dark meets a girl from his past. The cursed angel of crimson wings. She has her curse as well. Madly devoted to...
  16. T

Kingdom Hearts: The Keys to 'Paradise'

konnichiwa! Ive had this idea for some time now and have finally stopped being lazy to write it. To ze plot!: Sora and Riku have returned to Destiny Islands. All is well in the world! Kairi is happy to have Sora and Riku back, but will she and Sora ever confess their feelings to eachother...
  17. T

Fanfiction ► I'll Stand By You...

Hey everyone! This is another fanfic I'm working on beside my other. Mainly what happens is that Kairi gets a chance to get off the island but she has a price to pay. When she finds Sora she may have regretted ever leaving. Full of angst, saddness, the whole deal. Tally ho to the first chapter...
  18. T

Fanfiction ► Left Behind...

Kairi Hart's tears fell down her face. Even the pain was seeming to leave. Her shining tears slid down her face. Her cerulean blue eyes were bright with regret and guilt. But yet...she was happy. She stared up at the sky. The blue was peaceful and calm. The clouds floated on it like foam in a...
  19. T

I Think I Finally Got the Whole BHK connection

All right parts of this have probably been posted before but I think I've weaved it all together. With help from all 13 Ansem reports. Very long but well worth it! ^__^ 1 There are 3 major worlds. The present world. The world of Darkness, The world of Light. and there is one in between. I...
  20. T

Pretty Pointless Question Bout Mikcey and Minnie

A mod can close cuz its pretty pointless but Ive wondered if other people have thought about this too. HOW IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY DO MICKEY AND MINNIE HOLD THEIR MONSTROUS HEADS UP! Theire too big for their bodies for crying out loud...yes anway has anybody else wondered this?
Back