• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Fanfiction ► War Unending - This is the maddest and baddest you'll ever read, word.

This is going to be a long fan fic, i warn you all now. Its going to lead to some very dark places and will leave everyone questioning the supposed clear cut distinction between good and evil. Are beings evil inherently or are their motivations simply not in line with anyone elses? Its like the...
  2. J

Fanfiction ► War Unending - This is the maddest and baddest you'll ever read, word.

Sorry this took so long people, but job hunting is one involving process, lol. Anyway, enjoy the latest and spread the word to read this! War Unending Chapter 6: Worth so many lives. King Mickey’s Study 4 Days Ago: King Mickey silently leant back in his chair and sighed deeply, the creaking...
  3. J

Thanks man, i've been well busy with job-hunting of late, but i will have another chapter soon. Spread the word, War Unending is the one to read. No more cutesy (character a) x (charcter b) crap, no more messing around with 'good' heartless and no 'and they all lived happily ever after'...
  4. J

Nah, it was a dream sequence. I wouldn't kill off the main dude of KH (well, not yet anyway)
  5. J

A KH3 Theory

I saw this pic while looking for info on FF13 and it made me wonder if FF13 VS is in fact going to be related to the KH series in some way. I say this because the main character is surrounded by some very keyblade-esque weapons and i just have a gut feeling that it has more to do with KH than...
  6. J

War Unending Chapter 5: A Cursed Existence Disney Castle 4 days ago: King Mickey watched intently as the events on his screen played out before him. His small eyes reflected the kaleidoscope of colour as he watched. The footage that was captured by Hollow Bastion’s defence grid, though...
  7. J

Im truly touched by the positive comments you've all given me. Anyone who remembers the original to this will be pleased to know that i still have them and that this is all just stuff that i came up with to happen before the original plot i wrote, the original stuff will be put back in. albeit...
  8. J

War Unending Chapter 4: Opening Moves Disney Castle 4 days ago: Leon was tired and irritated. The journey here from Hollow Bastion had been long and boring, which left Leon tetchy. He breathed a sigh of relief when Disney Castle had come into view and silently thanked whatever powers were...
  9. J

Chapter 3 War Unending Chapter 3: New Encounters Disney Castle 5 days ago: King Mickey paced across his throne room, again, his footsteps echoing through marble hall sounding as though an army was marching through. He had been pacing like this for an hour or so. Queen Minnie looked on in...
  10. J

Reminder well, i hope you do enjoy it, but please refer to the first statement i made before commenting, enjoy the game, it rocks \m/ -_- \m/
  11. J

Chapter 1 part 2 War Unending Chapter 2: The Shattered Mirror Destiny Island 6 days ago: Kairi was dreaming. She turned in her bed, moaning and wincing in pain. Her hands balled into fists: the images were too much. Outside, the pale moon shone through a cloudless sky illuminating the small...
  12. J

I wrote a fan fic ages ago, but never bothered finishing it. Then i got KH2. Having completed that, i'm full of the burning fury to write the biggest and best mother-funkin' fan fic i can in honour of that amazing game. This will have the whole goddamn works: you want action: i got it by...
  13. J

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

New theory I just finished the game like 10 minutes ago and got the secret ending and i change my opinion on it from earlier, i think we're all WAY of course. The secret ending implies the following to me: Watto stole all the keyblades and hid them on tatooine in his junk shop. The Galactic...
  14. J

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

A Prequel The secret ending does definetly hint at a new game and Nomura has also confirmed that there will be another game himself. But going on what Nomura said and i quote from this article: Nomura is thinking of a new installation that won't be a numbered sequel or something that takes...
  15. J

Fanfiction ► War Unending Prologue (Final Mix)

After a massive absence from this site, i have finally got around to rewriting my fanfiction. Good Vs. Evil comes to a more familiar setting as Kairi arrives on modern day earth in her search for Sora. This is my take on the origins of the Organisation and what happened to riku after the events...
  16. J

Fanfiction ► War Unending (read it, it'll blow your mind)

i am, about 40 or so miles down the road. The town of Luton in the story is my home town.
  17. J

Thanks again Mirage. Well, the fight will be as spectacular as i can manage, but it wont conclude now, as the Black Hand are going to involve themselves in the fight (on Sora's side oddly enough) and pit themselves against Judgement. The final showdown will come, oh yes, it will come. Watch...
  18. J

Chapter 12 Wow, i havent posted in a while, but i've been so busy, its unreal. Anyways, i have what i hope is a corker of a chapter for you people. Enjoy. War Unending Chapter 12 – Monsters Kairi stared out across the beautiful and calm ocean as the setting sun, like a sleepy eye slowly...
  19. J

Hmm, an idea... You know what Mirage, i think im going to use Private Dubrai again and might even have him as part of the overall group when they eventually meet up, im just figuring ways to bring him into it... Thanks for the idea.
Back