• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

A KH3 Theory

I saw this pic while looking for info on FF13 and it made me wonder if FF13 VS is in fact going to be related to the KH series in some way. I say this because the main character is surrounded by some very keyblade-esque weapons and i just have a gut feeling that it has more to do with KH than...
  2. J

Fanfiction ► War Unending - This is the maddest and baddest you'll ever read, word.

I wrote a fan fic ages ago, but never bothered finishing it. Then i got KH2. Having completed that, i'm full of the burning fury to write the biggest and best mother-funkin' fan fic i can in honour of that amazing game. This will have the whole goddamn works: you want action: i got it by...
  3. J

Fanfiction ► War Unending Prologue (Final Mix)

After a massive absence from this site, i have finally got around to rewriting my fanfiction. Good Vs. Evil comes to a more familiar setting as Kairi arrives on modern day earth in her search for Sora. This is my take on the origins of the Organisation and what happened to riku after the events...
  4. J

Fanfiction ► War Unending (read it, it'll blow your mind)

I've had to re-post this, as the original one appears to have lost all its content (admin, please explain). Anyway, this is my first fan fiction and i think it's refreshingly different to anything else written before. Kairi has landed on Earth in her search for Sora and becomes involved in the...
Back