• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The good old days

*sigh* You know, when you spend a lot of time away from people, and distractions, it really helps you remember what's truly important. It helps you remember the times of your life in which you were the happiest. After yet another absence, I've decided to come back to KHInsider. Dont...
  2. S

Ultimate Gun Fight

Ok, basically this is another "who would win" threads. This time it's a gun fight though. Here are the combatants: =MASTER CHIEF= -First Appearance: Halo(xbox) -Signature weapons: BR55 Battle Rifle, M7/Caseless SMG, 52 AM Sniper Rifle, M19 SSM Rocket Launcher, M9 HE-DP Fragmentation Grenade...
  3. S

Favorite sport to play

No matter how unfit, or how much of a couch potato a person is, everybody has a favorite sport to play. Even if they've only played that sport a few times, there's usually one sport that a person has enjoyed playing more than any other sport. So anyway, having said that, what is your favorite...
  4. S

Favorite Current Cartoon

Just curious, what's your favorite cartoon that's still producing new episodes? I saw one the other day that I really liked. See, I've always been rather interested in the kinds of shows that are being directed towards children nowadays, mainly because it's fascinating to see the morals and...
  5. S

Your favorite season?

Which season is your favorite? Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter? Personally, I prefer summer. Summer always tends to be a great season for new movies. Also, there's more activities to do during the summer.
  6. S

I've returned

Hi, khinsider. It's been a long time, but I'm back. I dont know if perhaps any of you remember me. I was an active theory creator during the months leading up to the release of Kingdom Hearts II. I'm not entirely sure how much the khinsider forums have changed since I was last here, but it's...
  7. S

New Beginnings

Now that Kingdom Hearts 2 has been released and citizens all over Japan will soon know the full story behind Kingdom Hearts 2, it will only be a matter of time before khinsider, khu, and other kingdom hearts related sites begin posting full stories and walkthroughs of Kingdom Hearts 2. Now you...
  8. S

Riku and Mickey Revelation

Something just occured to me. Ok, of course you all remember at the end of Reverse Rebirth, when Riku and Mickey walked out of Castle Oblivion, wearing black organization-like cloaks instead of their usual clothes, with no explanation at all. Now, go back, and try to remember early in Sora's...
  9. S

An Online Colosseum

There's currenly no rumors of an Online Colosseum for Kingdom Hearts 2. No confirmation yet, no rumors yet, nothing. But I do think it would be a badass idea. Who else thinks they should do that. I think we should get a rumor started up so that maybe Square-Enix will put it in the new game.
  10. S

What's going to happen next?

It's almost judgment day. In 4 days, we will learn for sure when we'll get to see Advent Children. Up until just recently, Square-Enix has told us that FFVII:AC was confirmed for a September 13/14(simultaneous) release date. But now, evidence has emerged that we may have to wait until November...
  11. S

Which CatCF kid would you be?

Ok, I just got finished watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for the second time, and I've just got to ask: If you had to be any of the 4 other kids at the end of the movie(after leaving the factory) which one would you most want to be? Would you be Augustus Gloop, who ended up turning...
  12. S

A good Square-Enix game, please

Hi, my name's Bobby and I've been away from Square-Enix for some time now. It's because I sold my PS2 and just recently bought a new one. Anyway, now that I've got my PS2 back, I'm trying to find a good game to play on it, and I know that Square-Enix is almost exclusively found on PS2. So, I...
  13. S

Badass Gummi Ship!!!

Dam, did you all see the Gummi Ship in the new KH2 trailer!? It was all like "voooom" and "boom boom" and it was all crazy and fast and... ... man it was cool. I cant wait for this game to come out.
  14. S

Jump Fiesta Trailer? Well? Where is it?

Everybody lately seems to be using content from this mysterious "Jump Fiesta Trailer" as proof to help support their own theories on Kingdom Hearts 2. In case anybody here doesn't know, the Jump Fiesta Trailer was said to be a new KH2 Trailer that supposedly included new scenes involving a...
  15. S

Are the new Megaman X games too easy?

Ok, is it just me, or are the Megaman X games getting easier and easier as they go along? I just got through playing Megaman X8 and it was one of the easiest games I've ever played. The main thing I noticed is that they really really toned down the difficulty on the bosses. Earthrock Trilobyte...
  16. S

Namine? A witch? Bulls**t!

Why is it that in the journal of Chain of Memories, Jiminy refers to Namine as a "witch"? That midgety lil a$$h0le, Namine's no witch! Generally in stories like this one, witches are evil and cast dark spells for sinister purposes. Does that sound like Namine to you? Namine is obviously just a...
  17. S

PSP Thread

Ok, now that the DS has come out and it's release hype is almost over, it's time to start thinking about the next big handheld system, the PSP. I'd like to hear everybody's views on the PSP in here. What have you heard about it? Are you gonna get one? Do you think it'll be able to outsell the...
  18. S

Best DS game so far?

Hey everyone, I'm just curious, what's ya'll's favorite DS game so far, for those of you who have a DS and have played some of the games? So far, I've played Super Mario 64 DS, Ridge Racer DS, Feel the Magic XY/XX, and the playable demo for Metroid Prime Hunters. I think my favorite is probably...
  19. S

Kingdom Hearts TCG

Ok, for any of you who have heard of the Kingdom Hearts TCG, who here thinks it should be brought to the U.S.? In case you havent heard of it, or you've heard of it but have never seen any of the cards before, here they are: http://www.tomy.co.jp/kingdomhearts/card.asp ...and here are 3 new...
  20. S

Will he remember Twilight Town?

Hey, something just occured to me. Once Sora gets out of his big memory egg thingie, and his memories are back to normal, do you think he'll remember Twilight Town? I know he didn't remember it during Chain of Memories, but I wonder if he would've remembered it during Kingdom Hearts, or if he...
Back