• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Tales of Symphonia: The Animation

A lot of people don't know about Tales of Symphonia being made into an animation, so I thought I'd make a topic. I seem to like some of the more obscure animes ^^; Anyway, Tales of Symphonia: The Animation is consisted of four episodes, or is even considered an OVA since each episode exceeds...
  2. C

Romeo x Juliet

OMG, I cannot believe that NO ONE has posted a thread for this Anime! If you enjoyed reading Romeo & Juliet or just enjoy tragic love stories, then Romeo x Juliet is for you! Description: Lord Montague organizes a coup d'etat against the Capulet family. In the end, he manages to kill the entire...
  3. C

Opposing view point AGAINST the theory of week or month?

Just to let you know, this is considered spam, since it has NOTHING to do with your topic >.> Anyway, it was also confirmed in a Nomura interview, in that the characters in the Secret Movie are entirely new characters.
  4. C

Organization Data Battle Videos

OMG, this makes me want to battle Roxas even MORE O____O Thanks Dogen!
  5. C

who are the three knights?

No one knows who they are yet >.> All we know is that there's a Blonde Haired Soldier, the Blue Haired Girl, and the Enigmatic Soldier. Many are speculating that two of them are the "Lost Two" but other than that, there's really not enough information out yet, to figure out who they really are...
  6. C

Riku vs Roxas!

Roxas was lying, but for a good reason. He felt embarassed for losing to Riku since Riku and Sora are such good friends. Plus, it was at the time when Roxas was frustrated at the fact that Sora had a real life and he never had one. Not only is Roxas jealous of Sora being able to live, but also...
  7. C

Riku vs Roxas!

Because Riku's smart, and actually thinks about the situation before he does anything. True, Saix was being a bit rash, but it wasn't an appropriate time for him to bring out Guardian when Namine, and especially Kairi, were standing there.
  8. C

Riku vs Roxas!

Ugh, Riku you jerk. I totally love this cutscene, no matter how sad it may be.
  9. C

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

If anything the new secret boss is here to play around with our theories. True, you don't exactly get anything for defeating him, but it does create stir-ups in the theory world. The fact that he mentions Xehanort is just crazy in itself, and makes him even more of an enigma. As for Mickey...
  10. C

KH2FM+ Instructional Booklet

OMG DOGEN, I LOVE YOU! You always provide us with amazing stuff ^^
  11. C

KH2FM+ Trailer Subbed+Translated

Woot! You guys rock my socks ^0^ It's about time there was a translation >.>
  12. C

Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories Petition

totally signing this! oh, and please sign the one on LIVEJOURNAL which can be found HERE.
  13. C

BHK's REAL NAME OMG I KNOW IT

This is a joke right? What makes this even funnier is that you say you have proof, yet you don't provide any >_> Not that we need it or anything. This should be closed...like, NOW.
  14. C

Sad when you beat kh2?

I cried...but not because the ending was sad, but because I had beaten the game. It was just...sad. I mean, we've been waiting for this game for four years and then when you finally get it and then beat it, it's just...O__O idk. I'm glad that they're all together again on Destiny Islands and...
  15. C

Kingdom Hearts II Roxas Figurine + A mysterious E3 List

PROJECT KEY BLADES? What the heck??? Nice find Xaldin!
  16. C

The world that never was glitch

I love how you call yourself a "non-pervert" yet you want to see her (Kairi's) underpants...>_>
  17. C

Did they ever explain about Kairi being a princess???

I just finished the game, and realized that they never really told us more about Kairi and her past. Like, in the first game we get a hint that she's from "Hallow Bastion" and that she's one of the princesses of heart, but they never told us as to why she is a princess. Who were her parents? Did...
  18. C

In the Begining...

I really want to know too... Kingdom Hearts: It can't be Mickey since he didn't even know who the Keyblade weilder was, since he told Goofy and Donald to find him, so I cannot be him. I could be Ansem the Wise though, since he knows almost "everything." Or maybe Mickey did know since he did...
  19. C

who should of played roxas' voice?

I personally thought that Jesse did a really great job with Roxas' voice...I felt that he put a lot of emotion into what he was saying, especially during the more depressing parts of his story. To tell you the truth, the way he said somethings, like the summer vacation line for example, really...
  20. C

What main character do you think has improved on Kh2?

Sora -- Kind of grew stupider if you ask me, but at the same time he's a lot more mature than the first game. He puts others before his own morals because he cares for them and he's more aware of just everything I guess. He's also way more confident with the Keyblade and isn't cocky about it...
Back