• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rohan

Red-Eyed Unknown

I think that if it is Vanitas that Ven and Sora's hearts are now seperated, causing Vanitas' appearance to change. I hope it's Vanitas
  2. Rohan

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

The part where Sora, Riku and Mickey are fighting MX in the Keyblade graveyard, and Sora and Riku are looking around trying to find MX and he teleports in between them is E P I C ! Oh god that trailer is good
  3. Rohan

Theory on the Shocking Ending for KH3D

It is possible. When I read the reports in BBS, it seemed to me as if MX knew what he was talking about at least to some extent, like the "Light and Darkness need to exist in a balance" sort of thing. It looked to me as if he was doing some of his actions for the right reasons and all the rest...
  4. Rohan

Or it could be a joke *hint hint*
  5. Rohan

REVEAL YOUR SECRETS! You know, if you feel like it...
  6. Rohan

Dream Drop Distance's Dream Eaters - An Editorial

I'm calling it now, the Dream Eaters are in some way connected to Master Xehanort. My way of thinking to suggest this is the emblem, it looks like the emblem from the Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed and TVA. That is all
  7. Rohan

I think it will most definetly have something to do with what Grass said, like some one who was good is actually bad, or they seem bad but are actually good. What I think would be the best twist is if a person we thought was good is actually bad, and to boot, they are actually the mastermind...
  8. Rohan

Theories about a few things in KH3D.

Wow dude, lots of thought and research are clearly woven into that theory. To be honest it's the best theory about 3D I've heard yet
  9. Rohan

Last Scene of Kingdom Hearts: DDD predictions?

I.. Wait... What? What gives you that idea?
  10. Rohan

I say "dark other" only because he looks like a evil Sora and Sora would think so too. I am familiar with the series.
  11. Rohan

I don't think Sora will fall to darkness. Doubting himself? Sure, I can see that happening. Something is bound to knock him on his asre, whether it is someone beating him or telling him about his "dark other" Vanitas and the similarities between the two *cough-cough*Master...
  12. Rohan

Super Mario Bros. 2 anyone?
  13. Rohan

I agree with that very much so. If the ending is going to be surprising, it can't end with them frolicking through the butterfly meadow. It needs, as you say, the shit to hit the fan. Also, I think that the Yen Sid being evil could be possible. I mean, I didn't think he has been stated as a...
  14. Rohan

KH3D footage shown at October 21 event

Beat me to it. This game just gets better and better
  15. Rohan

How I think 3d will go down

Maybe there is a source of power in there and he stumbles across the two while looking for it
  16. Rohan

How I think 3d will go down

So I was thinking last night about 3d, here's what I came up with. 1. We know that the Mark of Mastery plays a part in the game. 2. The MoM only takes up a portion of the game. 3. Sora and Riku take it inside the Realm of Sleep. 4. By finding a 'key' they can unlock the dreams and bring they...
  17. Rohan

3D final boss/test

Honestly I am gonna have to go with the Xemnas, Xehanorts Heartless theory more than the brodown, just because even if Yen Sid pulled an Eraqus and had them duel, from what we've heard the exam ends before the game does. So I'm gonna say the Xemnas, Xehanorts Heartless battle, but I hope...
  18. Rohan

Yep, we'll somehow be seeing memories in 3D.

Sorry, I didn't know. You can probably tell I am new here...
  19. Rohan

Yep, we'll somehow be seeing memories in 3D.

Sounds interesting, i like it
  20. Rohan

KH3D Famitsu Article (Now with scans!)

Wombats are never on topic, you never see any of them here anyway
Back