• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Volktio

Upgrade to the Kingdom Key

Hi guys i (me,my personal opinion,my point of view) was thinking about that that i think that the kingdom key is too simple compare to the way to dawn of riku what do you think of an upgrade to the kingdom key just like the Soul Eater>Way to Dawn i think Sora deserves a cooler keychain ;)
  2. Volktio

Drive Forms vs Summons

What do you prefer who do you think is better in a battle put your opinion in here :D i really think Drive forms are better .
  3. Volktio

KHI Spanish Club :D

Hola a todos los usarios de KHI este es un club dedicado principalmente a los hablantes del espanol creo este tema para que hablemos de Kingdom Hearts y demas cosas de interes por cierto soy de El Salvador disfruten el club ^^
  4. Volktio

Transportation Method for KHIII

I know this isnt time to think about this but do you think Sora will travel in a KG(KEYBLADE GLIDER) or a gummi ship? leave your opinions here.
  5. Volktio

Keyblade Wielders Styles

Hey Guys i want to know what is your best term for the KW style example Sora=Explosive Aqua=Tactical Terra=Brute Force Mickey=High Power Magician Vanitas=Dark Annoyer Stuff like that until we have all the styles ^^
  6. Volktio

Hi there Im new :D

Hi everyone i am new well kind off i didnt have the time to make this thread but here i am introducing myself in here i will let you know somethings about me: Well i think thats all ^^ and im not an english native so maybe my english isnt so good but try to understand me and Thank you...
  7. Volktio

Sora's Favourite Color

Hi everyone to make an opinion you have to put what color you think is sora's favourite and why do u think that
  8. Volktio

Synch Blade without Drive Form in khIII?

I really want this to happen maybe they can included it in lv 50 or 60 what do u think?
Back