• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dark Hearts King

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

If I remember, some translations ago, I read that Sora teams up with Dream Eaters and they do combo attacks, whereas Riku absorbs the Dream Eaters in his combo and uses attacks based on them...
  2. Dark Hearts King

KH 3D: Famitsu Online Scans

Man. That Dino chase gets me excited. I LOVE DINOSAURS. :D
  3. Dark Hearts King

I swear, if that Hunter in the Dark had something to do with Lea's heartless...
  4. Dark Hearts King

[Spoilers] KH3D Famitsu Scans~!

-____- Yeah, I wasn't online at all yesterday...:P That's what I get.
  5. Dark Hearts King

Once again off topic, but that deserty scene from the trailer seems to be related to that tower and bridge scene in the scans. The Null Birds are both there. And did anyone catch the three Soras attacking in the scan that shows the Frog Chef spirit?
  6. Dark Hearts King

The T-Rex attacking the Coach with the Musketeers reminds me SO MUCH of Jurassic Park, it's unbelievable. :D
  7. Dark Hearts King

Space Paranoids never had a heart... Copy, paste bro. Tron's nothing but code. And easy, put a computer to sleep. BAM. Maybe I'm thinking too literal for KH...XD
  8. Dark Hearts King

Bro. Tron:Legacy world is NOT Space Paranoids. Space Paranoids is another name for MCP's location in Hollow Bastion OS, based on Tron World. This Tron:Legacy world will have something to do with data, and I'm willing to put money on it, it has something to do with Ansem the Wise's data.
  9. Dark Hearts King

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
  10. Dark Hearts King

Maybe Riku's finally got someone to love in fan-pairings? XD That's right! SoKai FO-EVA!
  11. Dark Hearts King

They have Riku meeting Repliku/Data version/whoever he is in Monstro. I think the idea is to make the Disney worlds more influential to the plotline.
  12. Dark Hearts King

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! I think a Mysterious Tower/Epic Mickey tie-in would be brilliant. :D
  13. Dark Hearts King

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Ah, trolls. You never cease to ANNOY me. But for real, be patient.
  14. Dark Hearts King

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! TAT Alright, nothing here for my KH gluttony. I shall go to church. When I return, a trailer better be uploaded. Just kidding, the info spill enough has satisfied my yawning hunger for Nomura mythos. :D Thanks everyone for their diligence and work to...
  15. Dark Hearts King

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! MF is... Doctor Who. Calling it. Nomura's shocking ending.
  16. Dark Hearts King

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! The RoS seems to hold seven worlds, but Sora and Riku only go in there to take their Mark of Mastery. It's only part of the entire game. EDIT: I hate getting ninja'd.
  17. Dark Hearts King

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Aibo shared something else, KH13 said: The trailer shows some parts of the game's Opening. In the Opening, we see Kairi, and for a moment she turns into Naminé
  18. Dark Hearts King

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! From KH13: "Quasimodo, (I) heard the voice inside my heart"
  19. Dark Hearts King

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Info tsunami seems to have receded. When's the aftershocks? :P
Back