• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Help dealing with the Mushrooms

well I'm at the Rest stop at the final world before the final bosses and right now im farming for mystery goos, and somehow I cannot seem to find a good way of dealing with all 3 types of mushrooms (using the soft-reset trick) Is there anyway possible to deal with this in an easier way...
  2. A

First playthrough of KH

OK, im on my first playthrough of KH, and im currently at Halloween Town and at level 36 is that an ok-ish level or am I under leveled. I don't know since most here always seem to power level thought I'd ask for some help
  3. A

FFVI is coming to the DS!

]I have just just some crazy info that SE is gonna release a totally remade and updated version of the classic Final Fantasy VI to help celebrate SE's 20th anniversary here are some scans courtesy of the magic box http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/598/ff41on5.jpg...
  4. A

New Ghost Rider Trailer!

There's a new Ghost Rider trailer out with some new footage to boot check it out here http://movies.aol.com/movie-trailer-clip/ghost-rider-nicolas-cage?ncid=AOLMOV00050000000009 tralier requires Quicktime i think
  5. A

Brokeback Mountain star to be the next Joker

That's right peeps one of the Brokeback Mountain cowboys is set to become the Joker in the forthcoming Batman Begins sequel and I'm not making any jokes here you can go here and find out which star it is that is gonna play the "Clown Prince of Crime" and be prepared to well... kinda of shocked...
  6. A

Return of the AnTi-SoRa

OMG, I thought my account here was disabled due to inactivity but i was wrong and I do see a lot of new members and changes too now and a lot of good friends and acquaintances as well. Anyway im here to say I am back and what's up
  7. A

what happened to the forums

For the past couple of days I tried to access the forums but found out the bandwith ran out. So what happened? and did anyone else have the same problem as I did?
  8. A

Question about DiZ in CoM R/R

When does DiZ show up in the game during R/R?
Back