• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Kingdom Hearts series confusion

As my head is in circles at the moment. Help If someone just has a link to a summary that is easy to understand. Just link it, but for now... here's my questions.. 1.This one I kind of don't really understand. How are the organization members back in human form again? 2.Xehanort can time...
  2. J

So is it possible...spoilers

That could be right. I do wonder if BBS2 exists. Wondering what in gods name that would resolve considering supposedly KH3 is next? My only thought would have been Sora awakening Aqua/Terra/Ventus and than KH3. But that's out the window
  3. J

So is it possible...spoilers

Just completed Kingdom hearts:Coded and I was simply wondering Namines message to Sora was at one point he'll awaken all these souls being hurt. So I don't suppose in the slightest chance Roxas and Xion will return somehow?
  4. J

Who exactly are Ansem the wise and xehanort than? spoilers

So..... Ansem the heartless and xemnas the nobody belong to xehanort when he lost his heart... First off did that happen when he fused with terra or after when all the others in radiant chose to release their hearts? And if so who the hell is Ansem the wise if he tells aqua in the...
  5. J

Kingdom Hearts Story fanatics! I BESEECH YOU! SPOILERS

Thanks for the answers! Yea I did mean Braig spawning Xigbar. Thanks. I am now far less confused lol.
  6. J

Kingdom Hearts Story fanatics! I BESEECH YOU! SPOILERS

To answer a moderate amount of questions that confuses me about the story. Since 3D is coming soon. I want to be ready. Reaaaady? 1.If Kh3D is the sequel to KH2... Why are the original people who turned into Organization 13 in the game? 2. How did they turn into nobodies in the first...
  7. J

BBS questions. Spoilers

Yea I have all 12. But i got the last by defeating vanitas in aquas story. Do I have to do it again?
  8. J

BBS questions. Spoilers

So I just beat Aquas story and O have some questions. 1. When Aqua says she knows how to find terra. What does she mean. 2.So Ventus body is still intact. Does that mean he can come back eventually. 3.Why isn't Aqua in later games if shes still alive. 4.I beat her story on proud and did...
  9. J

Am I the only one?(Spoilers maybe?)

Im just scrolling the forums and im reading things I've never even heard about. Like when did Xenahort stab everyone who became organization XIII?Is that from a secret ending or something? Could be from Coded.Still haven't played that yet. Just wondering where people hear stuff like that O.o
  10. J

KH BBS final mix questions

Nah it isn't.How would you do that?
  11. J

OK... Now explain it in english lol. Im not really savvy with all that. And isn't an iso for comps.
  12. J

How would you go about doing that. may need the patch
  13. J

Questions. 1.Can I play a copy of BBS final mix on my USA PSP? 2.If I can.would I be completely confused and have the game unplayable because my japanese consists of nothing. 3.What is in the game anyways that differs from the original? Thanks
  14. J

Iron Maiden III(Mirage arena)

I don't have bio barrage. level 15 is required and im at 10. How do you level in arena anyways
  15. J

Iron Maiden III(Mirage arena)

In Birth by sleep.The Iron Maiden III is royally owning me.Any help? Playing as Aqua-level 39
  16. J

(SPOILER ALERT)Questions that need answers

I need a person who knows everything about kingdom hearts because I have two questions that I've forgotten answers too.I just won KH 358/2 days and something doesn't make sense.And something about birth by sleep 1.In the end of KH 358/2 days.Riku and Roxas fight and Riku (kills?) him.How is he...
Back