• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rydgea

Kingdom Balls

Mods, please move this if necessary. The distributer Diamond Comics has listed a Rick and Morty comic subtitled 'Kingdom Balls' with a very obvious reference to our dearly beloved KH series - with a splash of DBZ. As you can see in the image above Rick, Morty and Jerry make obvious nods to...
  2. Rydgea

A single character. (Community Project)

Hey, gang. 🤓 Happy holidays! So, this is for a little project I'm cooking up, and I was hoping to get some feedback from the KHI community with regards to it. I can't believe it's been years now since a little game called KHIII came out and now we have our sights set on numero IV (and ML). I...
  3. Rydgea

χ years, wuuut???

Hey hey Fellow Insiders, I had been thinking about it earlier this year, but the (spiffy, cool) auto-award (a la @Antifa Lockhart) notification reminded me that I've now been around 10 years, and I needed to make a post here. Being around that long, well, it's just another mortality check to...
  4. Rydgea

EZ / PRO Codes Question

(If there is a general KHIII questions / tips thread, feel free to move.) So, I purchased Re:Mind when it came out, but have yet to play it. I hurriedly started an EZ Code Critical Mode run last night for Oblivion (and the EZ Code Trophy, All-rounder) so it can roll over onto a normal or...
  5. Rydgea

News ► Utada Hikaru's Laughter in the Dark Tour (2018) scheduled for Netflix

[source] Among some of her other notable works, Chikai* had been on the set list for the tour. *Mods: Feel free to move this to the KHIII forums.
  6. Rydgea

Kingdom Hearts II Mickey Nendoroid Announced

Hope you're all enjoying KHIII! To add to the hoard of merch rolling in, the KHI Sora and Riku Nendoroids and the already innumerable KHII products, Nendoroid is giving us King Mickey in his KHII garb. Available just before Halloween, coming October 20th, 2019. Source...
  7. Rydgea

1.5 + 2.5 Proud/Critical Mode Suggestions

”All of this was decided.” Sorry. I needed an introduction~ Anyways, loves, with Kingdom Hearts III finally on the horizon and this collection about as patched as we'll see it (unless post-KHIII release we see some patch spurred by the All-in-One bundle), I'll finally be playing through...
  8. Rydgea

Traditional Media ► Rydgea's Sketchdump! [✎]

Hey guys, just thought I was overdue sharing some of my art with you. Drawing literally gives me life, so I hope these bring you some joy as well. At this time, I'm just posting some WIPs. My scanner wouldn't cooperate, so these may look a little dark, but here you are nonetheless: <3
  9. Rydgea

[Music] Rydgea Sings / 'Dearly Beloved' Mashups

* * * INTRODUCTION Hello sweet, forum members. I was feeling a little lot creative and decided to test out some recording software. I'm working on a sound studio at home, and so I thought I'd share some of the songs I'm recording just for fun. One particular project I'll be posting first is a...
  10. Rydgea

Final Fantasy Portal App - "Keeping Triple Triad Alive"

Seriously though, I searched for an FFII thread. Don't think we have one. Don't necessarily think it's necessary. But, due to the one year anniversary of the app, they are offering FFII for free through it. Not unlike the launch incentive which was FFI, it seems to be derivative of the PSP...
  11. Rydgea

TV ► Penny Dreadful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s17fb7c6zwU Who else will be watching this quality drama when the new season airs in a couple months? I'm obsessed. If you haven't watched the first two seasons already, make time. Eva Green is queen.
  12. Rydgea

Battle Chasers: Nightwar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khtSM7XRga8 Please tell me we have some fans of the old school Battle Chasers comic in here. Not only is the series being revived, but it's bleeding into other forms of multimedia! Airship Syndicate, comprised of artist Joe Madureira (original creator) and a...
  13. Rydgea

TV ► Fear the Walking Dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDxew5SguVw Yes, yes. We've a Walking Dead thread, but this is it's own series. Has anyone else started to watch this? So far only two episodes have aired. My personal opinion is that it should be illegal to air reruns after just unveiling a show('s second...
  14. Rydgea

TV ► Ru Paul's Drag Race

Ru Paul's Drag Race (Season 8) - "Start your engines..." This is important and needs to be talked about. Who else watches this? C'mon out, queens. <3
  15. Rydgea

[Gameplay] What should I choose? (Stats / Leveling / Abilities)

With the advent of the ReMIXes, I decided to play the original copies of my KH games and put them into a "retirement" of sorts. With 2.5 almost here, I'm giving KHII one last hoorah. It'll be my first time to play this game on Proud Mode. So I just have one question: Which weapon should I...
  16. Rydgea

TV ► Orange is the New Black

"Orange Is The New Black, Netflix's new provocative series set in a woman's penitentiary, follows the titular character Piper Chapman (Taylor Schilling) as she carries out her sentence for carrying drug money she committed 10 years previously. Watch Piper as she struggles with her ex girl-friend...
  17. Rydgea

1 Rydgea + 2 years later = 3rd Place

O hay~ I won bronze! It's been a good two years here at the forums. So, I just wanted to say, I like you guys! I've met some rad mofos on here n' such, and let's not play. This is the best KH community on the world wide webz. If I've grown particularly fond of you, you know who you are by now...
  18. Rydgea

Yen Press's 358/2 Days Manga Volume 1 Cover

Looks like we've got our official cover for the Yen Press localization of Days Volume 1! :D Not much to change really, but yay! This arc is coming into view. 8D Still holding out for an exact release date, though we all know it's sometime in November.
  19. Rydgea

I'm turning 1.5

Rydgea FINAL MIX + = Ben's final birthday +old =____= Oh, hey, it's my birthday! Anyways, I know no one on this forum cares, because of such a momentous occasion for us (and I hope you're all enjoying playing!), but I have to immortalize this moment for ME, because I can. ;A; Kingdom...
  20. Rydgea

Happy National Underwear Day!

Be sure to ...wear underwear? And don't wear it if you're hottt~ srsly though, there's liek a sale going on at Freshpair or something #murica
Back