• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Shaman King!

Does anyone here like Shaman King?
  2. G

List Your Favorite Games Here and Rate Them!

Mine so far is Kingdom Hearts with a rating of 9.5/10 and StarOcean Till the end of Time with a rating of 8.9/10 plus Chain of Memories with a rating of 9.0/10!
  3. G

Anyone here play Star Ocean Till the End of Time?

I have and what do you think of it?
  4. G

Which Square Enix Game Do You Prefer?

I'm thinking of buying a Square Enix game but can't decide which to get. Can all of you help me? Just post your fave final fantasy game.
  5. G

Make Your Own Fused Character Version 1.0

Names of Characters to Fuse (both KH characters and FF characters are allowed) Overdrive(limit break) Weapon Name of weapon Damage of Overdrive Example: Cloud and Sephiroth FallingMeteorOmnescence Extended Murasune MeteorRain 99999x10 hitsx99999(meteors)x10=1999980
  6. G

Question about MapleStory...

Is the game good and fun? I really need to know before I download it.
  7. G

The Twilight Theory and the "Rise of Darkness"

I need you all to see whether the Twilight theory that I typed up is correct or not. I also need your opinion on what "The Rise of Darkness" means. Man all these things are confusing me.^_^ The Twilight Theory: The Twilight theory states that when the body of a normal human being or anything...
  8. G

What Dual Keyblade Pair do you want Sora to use in KH2?

I'm going with the classic Oblivion and Oathkeeper.
  9. G

The Purpose of the Dusk(Souless, white creatures, etc. You know what i mean)

Why are the dusk out there? People think that the Dusk are the shells of the heartless and that the dusk are effected the same way as the NEOs. My personal guess is that the Dusk are sent by the unknowns to capture people that have the potential to become keyblade masters and study their hearts...
  10. G

What Would you do if BHK were to fight you?

I would put up a good fight. Or I would demand an explanation.
  11. G

What would you do if you were surrounded by an army of heartless?

I would run and kill as many as I can! Doomsday is coming...
  12. G

Create weapons for Characters!

Ok here's how you do the creation process: Character: Name of Weapon: Description of the Weapon: Extra: Fisrt up...Sora Sora Dawn of the Light Keyblade It's power varies on how pure the user is. Strength+20, Defense+20, Magic+20. Every time this blade finishes a combo, the enemy is stunned...
  13. G

Sora -vs- Riku

Who do you think will win? I'm always going with Sora!^_^
  14. G

New FAN-MADE Kingdom Hearts 2/1 trailer!

http://www.krazygamers.com/?view=article&article=265 How do you like it?^_^
  15. G

Where's Sora?

in the Deep Dive video, we see the video say "Where's Sora?" Where is Sora?
  16. G

What Pairing of Keyblades do you want Sora to have?

I want the original: Oblivion and Oathkeeper. They probably mean alot since some people think that the keyblades represent light and dark.
  17. G

What do You Think Pete's Role is in KH2?

I think that he would be Hades servant because in one of the trailers that I saw, Pete was with Hades.
  18. G

Dawn and Twilight...

What's the differnce between them?
  19. G

Which Heartless do you Hate the Most in CoM?

I hate the flying wyvrens in Hollow Bastion and Castle Oblivion because when they scratch, you they don't stop till' they pounded some sense into you. I get so angry that I just do random attacks...lol!
Back