• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Waves_Blade

Fanfiction ► Aqua: Heart of Darkness

I decided to copy over a story I wrote to this site to get more feedback and exposure. The concept of the story was a request I got to make a Dark!Aqua story. I contemplated the idea for a time, the Aqua we know in KH is a light-aligned, good-hearted, dutiful, and disciplined keybearer. An...
  2. Waves_Blade

So, if the princesses of heart are apparently immortal, then how do you explain Kairi? (KHx-Chi)

Looking at the trailer for KH-X(chi), the princesses of heart are all there, all looking the same (baring artistic style). The Keyblade War took place how many of thousands of years ago? So that begs the question, how in the world do you explain Kairi? She’s a child in BBS, and she actually...
  3. Waves_Blade

Return of the Command Board

I'd love if monopoly returned to Kingdom Hearts in KH3, you could play it with all your favorite characters! I'd love a SKR board for one.
  4. Waves_Blade

An In-Game Quote...

"Consume the darkness, return it to light." ...made me lose any hope of Riku being a 'good' dark based Keyblade user. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I take it to mean that Riku wants rather than control it, he wants to shed his darkness and become a full-on light based user.
  5. Waves_Blade

An amusing thought...

So, in BBS Ventus and Vanitas had to merge and cross hearts in order to form an incomplete X-Blade... So... does that mean that all 20 hearts would have to exist and cross inside one body? Making assumptions, but would that end up with something like...
  6. Waves_Blade

Sora does not recall any C/O memories, correct?

Are these statement Correct or incorrect? Would he recall things about his time there? Or recall that he had even been there? My CoM memories are a bit fuzzy and I duno if he regained any memories in KH2:FM.
  7. Waves_Blade

Let's find ALL the X's!

For example.... KH1 Sora Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting KH1 Riku Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting Terra Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting KH2 Kairi Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting...
  8. Waves_Blade

What is...

...being whispered in Limpeto Oscuro? (music while facing YMX) I SWEAR I can hear some faint whispering, but I cant figure out for the life of me what it is. If I max the volume to try to distinguish it the other now loud portions drone it out. I duno if it's just random 'whispering' sounds...
  9. Waves_Blade

Dat Guardian...

Has what, 3 "forms" currently? Normal World of Chaos form and now the KH3D form during Ansem SoD round 2 as Riku. "Baby Carrier?" I wonder what it's gona look like in KH3... for the final bout with Ansem SoD *if there is one*
  10. Waves_Blade

Question about the "ending parts"

Riku's three questions that Roxas/Ven/Xion ask him. Does giving different answers actually do anything? Example: Answer A, B, C 1st time playing Answer B, A, B 2nd run through If anyone knows.
  11. Waves_Blade

Kairi's Role in KH3D?

The actual Kairi, not flashbacks/fakes in the dream world. I haven't had a chance to watch start-finish from the streams yet but I'm hoping she did.
  12. Waves_Blade

wait wait wait what?

So I watched a vid and saw the following: Young Master Xehanort (the pre-departing Destiny Islands not the evil YMX in 3D) is approached by Mr. Brown Cloak. (Who was Ansem SoD in KH1 (or at least we think he was/is)) ... Does... what... I don't even... the *kuppo*?!!? Does that either mean...
  13. Waves_Blade

The Keyblade War:

"But darkness did cover the world once, in legend. We know so little about the Keyblade War--- Only that it was just the beginning. Amidst that crisis, a precious light was found. It is a curious tale, and one worth exploring... They say ruin brings about creation, so what then would another...
  14. Waves_Blade

So the DDD Jump Festa video got me thinking about Roxas an Xion... (from their breif apperances)

Would you say that they are... SLEEPING... inside of Sora as of the moment? *Wink wink nudge nudge* ?
  15. Waves_Blade

Keyblade War to the Future: Just some thoughts and guesses

From past-to-future The Keyblade War: So, we know very little of what happened in the Keyblade War as a fact except a few important facts: 1. It's the cause of why all the worlds are disconnected/shattered from one another. 2. The "Goal" apparently was to create the Ki-Blade (X) and control...
Back