• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DropDistance

Cut Content

2. DropDistance

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced Aw man that's a bummer lol. I already own DDD so I don't wanna pay $60 for just a 3 hour episode and a movie. Oh well I'll get it when the price drops lol
  3. DropDistance

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced I can't wait!! Is BBS 0.2 gonna be a full game though? Or is it gonna be one of those short 8 hour games?
  4. DropDistance

Roxas' Current State and Role in KH3

So is Roxas' heart in a state of sleep like Ven's? Or is it awake inside Sora and he can see life through Sora? Also, what do you think Roxas' role in KH3 will be? Personally, I'm not too sure, but I think it's gonna be a minor role such as cutscenes with him speaking to Sora though his heart...
  5. DropDistance

Namine

Was it ever explained as to why Namine has the blond hair/resemblances to Ven? Is it due to a link to Ventus? I know she's made from Sora's body and soul (at least I thought, but I also heard she was made from literally nothing). Also, if she was made from Sora's body and soul, how can one body...
  6. DropDistance

Ventus and Aqua: Did Their Bodies Age?

When Ven and Aqua are saved, will they have aged biologically? We know that Terra's body has (Xemnas was made from his body, and he's clearly older than Terranort in BBS), but what about Ven and Aqua? I think Ven didn't age since his heart was absent from his body, but did Aqua age in the Realm...
  7. DropDistance

How's everyone enjoying it?

Finished Terra's story on Proud Mode a couple days back. It's my first time playing through the game, and I must say so far BBS is amazing!! Eraqus was a pain with that multi hit combo though (killed me in one go on proud). Started up KH2 FM and it's looking great!! Characters look much more...
  8. DropDistance

TV ► Regular Show

Anyone else love this show? There's not one episode that doesn't have me laughing. it's got that CN vibe to it, you know? And I love the characters, especially Pops, hilarious dude.
  9. DropDistance

Rapper French Montana Kingdom Hearts Fan?

Rapper French Montana sampled Sanctuary in his song "Sanctuary" from his newest mixtape Mac n Cheese 3.I felt I had to share this with my fellow KH fans! Sorry if this in the wrong section, I couldn't think of a better place to put it. Link: French Montana - Sanctuary (Mac & Cheese 3) - YouTube...
  10. DropDistance

KH3D - Did You Feel The Absence of Command Melding Made The Game Feel Flat?

The dream eater system was pretty cool, it allowed you to have some unique abilities, but sometime it got annoying mainly because you were forced to raise certain dream eaters to get certain moves, that and if you change dream eaters you would lose that stat increase, like hp boost for example...
  11. DropDistance

TV ► Cartoon Network Making A Come Back??

Idk if it's just me, but recently i've noticed CN has stepped up their game recently, and most of the shows aired on regular time slots are actually, good quality shows. I'm talking about shows like Regular Show, Adventure Time, Looney Tunes Show, Gumball,etc. They all have that CN "feel", like...
  12. DropDistance

What Character Would Make the Most Interesting Side Game?

Let's say the main story of KH is finished. What character do you think would make the best side story/spin-off game?
  13. DropDistance

Nobody of a Nobody? Heartless of a Nobody?

We all know that Nobodies have the abilities to grow hearts right? (Roxas, Xemnas, etc.). let's just say Roxas was in the physical world again/saved from torment. What would happen if he lost his new heart to darkness? Will he have a heartless? Will a nobody form? If that's true, then that...
  14. DropDistance

Naminé Explained

And it'll give Kairi some actual usefulness to the story. she hasn't been really useful since KH1.
  15. DropDistance

How exactly will he save them?

I know this may be a little off topic, but do they even say how replicas are made/ the process? I mean, where do they get the "body" from?
  16. DropDistance

Dissidia: Kingdom Hearts

What if they made a Dissidia Kingdom Hearts version? Do you think it'll make a good game? I personally think it will. Think about it: Sora, Xemnas, Xehanort, Riku, Roxas, etc. fighting it out with their keyblades. Combos, magic, light, darkness..fights in TWTNW, End of The World, etc. It'll be...
  17. DropDistance

Did anyone think...?

Xemnas wasn't that hard once you figured out his attack patterns and block his combos. (he would stutter for a split second leaving him open) Ansem SoD first form wasn't too hard, his attacks were easily avoidable while his second form was a pain..so many game overs..stupid dark orbs..
  18. DropDistance

First Day of School

So, today was my first day back at school. Feels great coming back as an upperclassman/Junior and seeing everyone again. me and my friend were in the wrong science class for like 10 minutes because we read our schedules wrong haha. Anyone else have their first day back? How was it? How do you...
  19. DropDistance

Help/Support ► Internet Explorer 9

I mainly use chrome because it's the fastest of the 4. Firefox is a close second, then IE, then Safari. The only thing I can find bad about chrome is that the Flash crashes constantly unless you disable another flash file. IE is just too slow for me
  20. DropDistance

Who were the seven people that needed to be awkened?

So when Roxas, Namine, and Xion come back will they be living like regular people on Destiny Islands? I still don't see what happens when they're saved.
Back