• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DropDistance

Roxas' Current State and Role in KH3

So is Roxas' heart in a state of sleep like Ven's? Or is it awake inside Sora and he can see life through Sora? Also, what do you think Roxas' role in KH3 will be? Personally, I'm not too sure, but I think it's gonna be a minor role such as cutscenes with him speaking to Sora though his heart...
  2. DropDistance

Namine

Was it ever explained as to why Namine has the blond hair/resemblances to Ven? Is it due to a link to Ventus? I know she's made from Sora's body and soul (at least I thought, but I also heard she was made from literally nothing). Also, if she was made from Sora's body and soul, how can one body...
  3. DropDistance

Ventus and Aqua: Did Their Bodies Age?

When Ven and Aqua are saved, will they have aged biologically? We know that Terra's body has (Xemnas was made from his body, and he's clearly older than Terranort in BBS), but what about Ven and Aqua? I think Ven didn't age since his heart was absent from his body, but did Aqua age in the Realm...
  4. DropDistance

TV ► Regular Show

Anyone else love this show? There's not one episode that doesn't have me laughing. it's got that CN vibe to it, you know? And I love the characters, especially Pops, hilarious dude.
  5. DropDistance

Rapper French Montana Kingdom Hearts Fan?

Rapper French Montana sampled Sanctuary in his song "Sanctuary" from his newest mixtape Mac n Cheese 3.I felt I had to share this with my fellow KH fans! Sorry if this in the wrong section, I couldn't think of a better place to put it. Link: French Montana - Sanctuary (Mac & Cheese 3) - YouTube...
  6. DropDistance

TV ► Cartoon Network Making A Come Back??

Idk if it's just me, but recently i've noticed CN has stepped up their game recently, and most of the shows aired on regular time slots are actually, good quality shows. I'm talking about shows like Regular Show, Adventure Time, Looney Tunes Show, Gumball,etc. They all have that CN "feel", like...
  7. DropDistance

What Character Would Make the Most Interesting Side Game?

Let's say the main story of KH is finished. What character do you think would make the best side story/spin-off game?
  8. DropDistance

Nobody of a Nobody? Heartless of a Nobody?

We all know that Nobodies have the abilities to grow hearts right? (Roxas, Xemnas, etc.). let's just say Roxas was in the physical world again/saved from torment. What would happen if he lost his new heart to darkness? Will he have a heartless? Will a nobody form? If that's true, then that...
  9. DropDistance

Dissidia: Kingdom Hearts

What if they made a Dissidia Kingdom Hearts version? Do you think it'll make a good game? I personally think it will. Think about it: Sora, Xemnas, Xehanort, Riku, Roxas, etc. fighting it out with their keyblades. Combos, magic, light, darkness..fights in TWTNW, End of The World, etc. It'll be...
  10. DropDistance

First Day of School

So, today was my first day back at school. Feels great coming back as an upperclassman/Junior and seeing everyone again. me and my friend were in the wrong science class for like 10 minutes because we read our schedules wrong haha. Anyone else have their first day back? How was it? How do you...
  11. DropDistance

Favorite Enemy Group?

Who's your favorite group of enemies in KH? Mine are either nobodies or dream eaters, nobodies because of their origin and exp, and dream eaters because of their unique design.
  12. DropDistance

Kingdom Hearts Sucks!!

APRIL FOOLS hahahaha. Got you didn't I? :D
  13. DropDistance

XBlade: Took Ventus' Light Intsead of Darkness

What woould have happened if MX had taken the light out of ven's heart instead of the darkness? Do you think a being completely opposite of Vanitas, one of pure light will be formed? That's my theory. What would happen with his body? What do you guys think?
  14. DropDistance

KH3D: 3D Effects in eShop Trailer

Since the 9 minute trailer is out in japan on the eshop, I was just wondering, how are the 3D effects? Great sense of depth? Pop out? I always wanted to know what this games looks like in 3D.
  15. DropDistance

Lea and the Tear Drop Tattoos/Markings

In the trailer, after Axel returns back as Lea, he looks in the mirror and notices that his tear drop markings are gone and says "I see...". Does this mean the tattoos/markings are linked to only Axel and not Lea? Why do you think they're missing? How did they get there in the first place? This...
  16. DropDistance

Red-Eyed Unknown

who do you think this is? Is it connected to Sora in any way? Maybe even Riku? I believe it is the main antagonist of DDD, other than YMX of course.
  17. DropDistance

KH3D Traverse Town Official Battle Theme

Hey guys! I found the official Traverse Town battle theme on youtube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjHK0XMhnZ0&feature=channel_video_title Credit goes to KingdomHeartsXIII for uploading the video
  18. DropDistance

If KH Was Real...

Who do you think will be the keyblade masters? Who will have Organization XIII/Human Nobodies? Who will have a powerful heartless, or Xehanort darkness? I think.. keyblade master: can't think of one lol Nobody: MLK Jr.! Steve Jobs Powerful heartless: Hitler :O Osama Bin Laden
  19. DropDistance

Nobodies

How does a Nobody come into existence exactly I know the process, but how does it all play out? We've seen heartless come into existence, but not Nobodies. How do you think it looks like? I believe they appear suddenly as those pieces of light in which the body turns into after losing the heart.
  20. DropDistance

TV ► Why Have Shows Fallen? CN, Nick, Disney Channel, etc.

Compared to the 90s shows, and early 2000s (2000-2007) The shows now SUCK. I mean, look at CN. They lost almost all my respect. I want you to look at this show opening and tell me what you think. It aired the April 2011 Problem Solverz The Problem Solverz - Alfe - YouTube Nickelodeon still has...
Back