• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Gull Wing

How's everyone enjoying it?

I finally managed to S rank the whole Mushroom XIII :wink: now onto rebattling the actual Organization XIII... managed only Larxene and Laexus so far, I'm gonna need to look up some tips because it seems I just don't understand how to go about defeating Zexion, I keep getting stuck inside that...
  2. Gull Wing

Beat Xemnas, and now I'll focus on getting S ranks on the Mushroom XIII. I'm not really in a hurry to start BbS, my brother is playing it on my account so he's already getting all the easy trophies for me.
  3. Gull Wing

Nope, I'm right before the final fight. I wanted to complete as much as possible before doing that, but I guess I need to do it first before that Mushroom spawns, then? Will do that tomorrow, thanks! Every guide is just "He's there!" so I thought it'd show up by now and was confused.
  4. Gull Wing

Uh, how do I get the Mushroom I to spawn? Every guide tells me the location but the little guy's not there for some reason. I'm already at the Xemnas fight, do I have to do something else specific to get it to show up? eta: unrelatedly, I tried out the one in the TT sewers or whatever they are...
  5. Gull Wing

These things drop Lightning Crystals: (respectively, 8% and 12% chance of dropping it)
  6. Gull Wing

I think I get it! Will try it out later, thank you.
  7. Gull Wing

Is there a trick/easy way to level up summons fast?
  8. Gull Wing

I'm just past Xigbar, and at this point I just need one more level to max it out. But I guess the wording in the Italian translation is a bit vague, because until now I thought I actually had to kill an enemy to get the exp so I didn't even think of the mushroom in Agrabah...
  9. Gull Wing

That's genius, thank you!
  10. Gull Wing

I'm loving it but damn is Limit Form a pain to level up. Oh, I hate the Gummi Ship, though, even more than in the first game. I believe that the first time I played KH2 I managed to beat the game and have only 2% Gummi Ship missions done (is that the absolute minimum you can get?), but I want...
  11. Gull Wing

Strange glitch in 2.5

I've had some scenes randomly have no background music, but no problem with the voices.
  12. Gull Wing

Nitpicks and the little things

I probably have the stupidest nitpick: the fact that when you start up the game (KH2) the selection is on "New game" instead that automatically being on "Continue" (or whatever the menu says in English). I have a little story about this. The first time I played KH1 I won that battle on my first...
  13. Gull Wing

Dream Drop Distance "Side Riku" Novel Announced for August 2012!

That's what I do. Just got the e-mail confirmation that the Sora side novel has been shipped today, now I'll have to go order the Riku one, too!
  14. Gull Wing

Fanfiction ► The Fan-Fic Writer's Moving Sidewalk

What exactly are you looking for? Help with the plot in general, help with writing the story, help with the characters? I'm confused.
  15. Gull Wing

Fanfiction ► FFOTW 1 - Kingdom Hearts

Do you mean Kingdom Hearts as the whole series or Kingdom Hearts as the giant floating heart?
  16. Gull Wing

Dream Drop Distance "Side Sora" Novel for June 28th

Amano's work is great as always! I'm off to pre-order this beauty :cool:
  17. Gull Wing

3D Wall Scroll and Clear Folder on Japanese Amazon!

US Amazon won't ship anything electronic out of the USA, afaik. Both AmiAmi and CDJapan have the scroll and the clear folders in pre-order, for who's interested.
  18. Gull Wing

358/2 Days Manga Volume 4 Cover Released!

I got my copy in the mail yesterday, but only had time to take a quick look at it. Seems like this isn't the last volume for Days.
  19. Gull Wing

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy: A Song of Memories (Chapter I is posted)

Re: Final Fantasy: A Song of Memories (Prologue Updated!) I don't want to sound rude, but nobody is pointing a gun at your head and the world won't end if you wait one more day to post your story. Always take the time to proofread your writing if you don't want readers to get distracted by the...
  20. Gull Wing

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy: A Song of Memories (Chapter I is posted)

Re: Final Fantasy: A Song of Memories (Prologue Updated!) You should read over your chapters one more time before publishing, there are some grammar mistakes you could have probably noticed and fixed yourself.
Back