• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. alexis.anagram

Utada at Coachella 4/16

Just a PSA, livestream link included for the fans Yes that's tonight April 16th the year of our Hikaru 2022 at 6:45PM PST (Staff please feel free to slap me if there's a thread somewhere already.)
  2. alexis.anagram

Anime/Manga ► Fruits Basket (2019)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yImLCDyxZjM Soooo! This is happening. I'm giving myself permission to feel excited while delicately wrapping my childhood in a protective blanket. Probably gonna just keep it there for the first few months of 2019, to be on the safe side.
  3. alexis.anagram

Help/Support ► California on Fire (Again)

TW: Natural disaster info, fire-related destruction, death toll https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/09/us/camp-fire-california/index.html So here we are again California. Since this seems to be the new normal, I just wanted to say I hope all of our Cali members here are doing alright. I know some of...
  4. alexis.anagram

KH3D Sales Figures

So I didn't SEE this posted anywhere (and I'll feel awfully stupid if it was) but it seems NDP Group released Dream Drop Distance's sales in the U.S. for the month of August. Here's an ANN article detailing the info as well as another article corroborating those figures. The long and short of...
  5. alexis.anagram

CeCe McDonald Sentenced Today (June 4, 2012)

Black Transgender Woman CeCe McDonald to be Housed in Male Prison - COLORLINES For those who don't know, CeCe's prosecution is an exceptional case study in how poorly the criminal justice system in the US serves people of color and queer individuals. If you think Trayvon Martin's case was...
  6. alexis.anagram

The Preacher's Scree

(This came just after a sad dream I just couldn't shake. It needs a lot of work but thanks in advance to anyone who reads it.) --- A gray pall cast behind her Standing in the doorway, smoking chains like vapor Dancing on the table Features of an envious pastry maker Sitting listless and...
  7. alexis.anagram

CAUTION: Concentrated N00bness ITT

Dear Everyone, It's nice to meet you. I'm Ana, although I also respond to the titles Alexis, Eli and Stormageddon: Lord of All. I actually used to frequent these forums a number of years ago under a different moniker. Due to a variety of factors, I left. Due to a variety of factors (and...
Back