• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Happy Birthday Raito

Yes, I know Im early a day, but I wanted to make this thread and I cant be on tonight so screw you :P Anyways, with much love, happy birthday Richard.
  2. T

Intellectual and Physical Love

For some time, I have been thinking this through. In my mind, from what I see and feel, I propose that there are two kinds of love. These two being intellectual and physical love. Intellectual love is not bound by race, gender, or body at all. It is loving a person for what and how they...
  3. T

In need of a video card.

Here are my system stats. I'm..."hardware challenged" so bare with me. Budget: $100 (Give or take 20, yes I know it's cheap, BB already told me -.-)
  4. T

CD-RW drive problems.

A few months ago my CD burner ceased to work. When I insert a CD it isn't able to read it. When I try to burn a CD it doesn't work. So in essence, it's dead. However, the drive does respond when I put in a CD. It shows the mouse pointer with a little spinning CD next to it and such. But...
  5. T

The Soul

A soul is seen by many as the complex of human attributes that manifests as consciousness, thought, feeling, and will, regarded as distinct from the physical body. Overlooking the scientific aspects that make up these traits of a person, do you think a soul exists? Some people believe that you...
  6. T

Account Error?

Well, I feel something strange is going on. First, I have reached 1,000 posts, yet it doesn't say I am a Premium Member. I don't know if they changed the qualification or if there is something wrong. Secondly, I have sent two PMs to two different people, yet I have gotten no response. I...
  7. T

Power Abuse.

First of all, I would like to state that I had nothing against this person in question. This person in question is Reyman, an Adv. RPG Team member. Proof: http://h1.ripway.com/TwilightSora/showthread.php.htm (Recovered thanks to history.) It all started when I was posting a simple thread in...
  8. T

TwilightSora (the member) says hi.

Hey guys, I haven't been here for a while and I've been disconected from the net. I'd just like to say for those of you who know me that I'll be back on the site when summer ends. Sorry I left so abruptly. I hope to talk to you all soon. See ya.
  9. T

This thread has the wrong poll.

I was looking over this thread called God or no God and it has the wrong poll in it. http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/showthread.php?t=8451 Instead of having the poll it is supposed to have it has a poll from the thread "Diz Who". Is there a way for someone to fix this, its a pretty big and...
  10. T

Change the lyrics of Simple and Clean game!!!

Well, I was bored so I made this thread.^_^ It goes like this, we go line by line of the song but changing the words to what we want. For example: Your giving me, to many things, lately, your all I need, you smiled at me and said. Changed to: Your stalking me, to many times, lately, get...
  11. T

Muahaha, there's a mistake in KH and KH2

Pleez read it all even if the begining doesn't sound connected to Kingdom Hearts Well, I was forced to watch Beauty and the Beast in class (don't ask) and I found that at the end of the movie The Beast turns back into a human. Well, after he becomes a human him and Bell dance at some type of...
  12. T

Why can't Keybladers summon.

I just got to level ten and I wanted to use the Siren summon, the one that allows all classes to summon it or so I thought. When I went to check all classes can use it except the Keyblade class. I don't get it, how can someone like a Brawler use it and a Keyblader can't? Can someone fix this?
  13. T

stats in negative????

I just scaned myself and all my stats were in the negative?!?!?! I had -510/-300 Hp, -18 evasiveness, ext. Is anyone else experienceing this???
  14. T

ayayayay......all bots hogged.......

I would just like to know when this automatic suspension for bot hoggers will come into effect. Right now 4 crab bots and the only meatworm bot are all being hogged. Isn't there anyway that you can automatically cancel these fights if there hasen't been any activity for like 30...
  15. T

Immmmmm Backkkkkkkk

Hey people im back. Im not really a new member but I was suspended because of some hacker. I don't want to go to much into it so id just like to say hi to everyone that missed me :). I hope something like that never happens again.
  16. T

This or That.....once again

It seems that the original this or that has been deleted so Im gonna make a new one. This WAS NOT MY ORIGINAL IDEA but I forgot who started the original. Heres how it goes. I start off with two option Computer or Laptop The the next poster pickes one and makes two new ooptions Laptop FF7...
Back