• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

*Spoiler*Here is the anwser to KH2 secret ending confusion!

How is that a good theory when they have nothing to back it up...? All they did was take the stuff that was shown in the trailer and made a half-ass theory/fanfic.
  2. T

*Spoiler*Here is the anwser to KH2 secret ending confusion!

Im sorry thats the dumbest shizznt I ever heard. Maybe good for a fanfic, as far theories go the nothing to back it up.
  3. T

Proud Mode is Impossible!!!

The battle with Xaldin is super easy is you use reflect. Im not a hardcore player I got school and a job...proud mode was just easy..simple
  4. T

The Unofficial "I Dislike Something in KH2" Thread

I hate Sanctuary on sooo many levels, i hate how easy the game is even on proud mode, I hate how they remixed the Hollow Bastion theme music... I hate how you spend all that time in the colliusm and gain no experience!!!Aghhh. I hate the Winne the Pooh world and the Alantatic world...soooo...
  5. T

Proud Mode is Impossible!!!

All to easy I died on proud mode once,beat sephiroth it wasn't all that had to me
  6. T

Can anyone see a pattern?

Im beat sephiroth at leave 70 on proud mode. He was easy to me.
  7. T

What was that big surprise nomura was talking about in KH2 NA version?

Im sorry the game was to easy for me.
  8. T

Question about Twilight Town....

There was no point in battleing any of those three. MOre of my time wasted
  9. T

What was that big surprise nomura was talking about in KH2 NA version?

the surprise is how easy the game was even on proud mode.
  10. T

two keyblades at one without drive

For real or is this sum ol' bull.
  11. T

Kingdom Hearts II Good or bad?

Kingdom Hearts 2 was a big let down. I guess I put to much into. I dont know maybe it was ok...??
  12. T

If you haven't died at least once then you havent truley played kh2

Ima get flamed for this; but all the boss battles have been super easy even on proud mode. I may have died once on proud mode but thats only because I forgot to use cure.
  13. T

KH2 cosplay

I know ansemreport.com used to have link to this site with the unknown jackets. But I want to know were to find some real keyblades
  14. T

KH2 Limited Edition Question

I was asked and the le comes with artwork, and the us soundtrack plus like a cool le cover
  15. T

I just realized about roxas

What no!! Were did you get that idea from some hole in the ground?? Roxas looks nothing like those three. He dosnt even look like Sora.
  16. T

English "Passion"

WHat bout the Passion (plant t mix) I heard it on UH offical site is it offical or what?
  17. T

Pre-Orering KH2 from Gamestop

When I pre-ordered mine they asked if I wanted the limited editon guide and kh2 Soundtrack
  18. T

bHKs name might infact be roxas

If there is any god BHK will not have that lame ass name. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas... no no no
  19. T

Who do you think is the best character in Kingdomhearts 2?

Tell me how are you gonna have a fav character in KH2 when the game hasnt come out yet this thread is stupid.
  20. T

Sora a duel weilder!O.0;;

What bs is that you dont know that there is a Kh squeal. Need to get shot if you didnt know that. O yeah S King its not brave mode it offical called "Valor" (sp)
Back