• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. XIII RoXaS XIII

News ► Pre-order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 on PSN for an Exclusive Theme!

Preordered game but didn't receive theme? Whats the go? Did I get shafted by the psn again?
  2. XIII RoXaS XIII

When your platinum trophy runs away.

Thanks for the reassurance Void. If you have got it, then trust that I can replay through this game and receive it as well. I have a fear though that I might run into the same problem again and it will be devastating if I spend multiple hours just to run into the exact same issue once again...
  3. XIII RoXaS XIII

My friend, I have been asking myself the same question for the past 16 hours, when I ran into this dilemma. After 2 rage induced hours of not being able to obtain this cursed trophy, I tired myself out and fell asleep. The following morning it came to me. A rank dem dives. I thought I was onto a...
  4. XIII RoXaS XIII

I obtained the one for story and items on cue, why would this be any different. The description is as blunt as it gets 'Achieve 100% completion in Combat'. I'll try PS support. Thanks bro. Edit: Trying to go through credits to see if that solves anything Re:Edit: Got to the battle report and...
  5. XIII RoXaS XIII

Legitimately, Just that silver in the image, yet I have the gold one. It makes no sense. '100% in combat' but i have 100% in combat. Man has been robbed of 50 hours. #squarebefair
  6. XIII RoXaS XIII

Can someone please explain this? Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Feedback appreciated. Thanks all <3
  7. XIII RoXaS XIII

Message from Tetsuya Nomura about Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

Ha, the people on this forum tend to be more informed about the the importance each title holds. I love most of the titles too, I was referring to more casual players, ya'know the kind players that post on the 'Kingdom hearts' Facebook page *shivers* I don't want to think about it.
  8. XIII RoXaS XIII

Message from Tetsuya Nomura about Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

I think the fanbase would riot. Personally i would love it. Everyone else tends to see no merit in titles that aren't titled to a whole number.
  9. XIII RoXaS XIII

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 - Simple and Clean - Ray of Hope MIX

Bro, I just have listened to this over and over, so much so that i just preordered Fantôme of japans amazon store. Solid Airbag. I needed this, Cheers dude
  10. XIII RoXaS XIII

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Playable at the EB Expo in Sydney

Hit me up, haha. I did most of my schooling down in sydney so staying with friends is the way to go. Conveniently, I dont have to pay for much. Only a 30 minute drive to Sydney Olympic Park. Easy as
  11. XIII RoXaS XIII

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Playable at the EB Expo in Sydney

Been going every year ever since 2012. Id better book some tickets and flights. Exciting news.
  12. XIII RoXaS XIII

Nomura on the title of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8, 0.1 in Kingdom Hearts 3

Straight from the horses mouth lads. This final chapter prologue is actually the last one. So satisfying to hear that. Square's definition on "final" is a bit warped so im glad we have conformation😆😆😆
  13. XIII RoXaS XIII

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

Ok, thanks for clearing that up, I'm really not too bothered by the fact that it won't make it here for the sole reason that Shimomura's OST wasn't included and i'm sure that most people here picked 1.5 up as soon as they could. The plush, steel-book and art-book i'm a little sad about but at...
  14. XIII RoXaS XIII

Wait Joey, So your telling me this is for the entire globe except Oceania?! Did Square clear up the confusion about Europe not just being France and the UK?
  15. XIII RoXaS XIII

*jumps in boat* I hear all ya'll have money but nothing to spend it on, imma sit right here with you (slowly weeping)
  16. XIII RoXaS XIII

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Playable at the EB Expo!

The one year I'm not going 2.5 arrives here, DDD and 1.5 came out before October 2012/2013 respectively so i didn't worry about them and my buddy that i normally is go with is elsewhere this October. kinda sucks but its not like i haven't played it before, i can wait. Pay for accommodation and...
  17. XIII RoXaS XIII

Zack?

Yeah it seems that Sephiroth and cloud has some loose ends that need to be tied up and now with Zack on the scene i'm sure that tetsuya will find a way to integrate him with the story kinda like they did with advent children cept he's not dead. Having zack and Cloud interact will have the FF7...
  18. XIII RoXaS XIII

Zack?

I have a small question about the fate of Zack Fair. We know that Kingdom Hearts is a complete separate entity to he FF canon but what happened to Zack in the credits of birth by sleep. We see a black feather land near him which is obviously sephiroth but leaves an ambiguous message behind...
  19. XIII RoXaS XIII

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date?

I'm not sure though i would assume with the amount of material they have for this year SE would probably want to wait off till E3 so they have a substantial amount of information to share. i think they have a release date in mind though they have the opportunity to promote it and put it on a...
  20. XIII RoXaS XIII

Favorite Handheld Kingdom Hearts Game

My list from best to worst would have to be: 1. Birth by Sleep 2. Dream Drop Distance 3. Days 4. Com 5. Re:Coded I think i enjoyed days way more than i should of i've replayed though it multiple times and love it every time. coded on the other hand ugh so glad they are going to cutscenes
Back