• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Phantom Knight

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-order Bonus! I haven't pre-ordered this yet, so I hope it's not too late to get the artbook. Anyone know if Best Buy would be offering it?
  2. Phantom Knight

What else do you think they could've done to improve KH for the collection?

Which is exactly what I want to happen. :D
  3. Phantom Knight

What else do you think they could've done to improve KH for the collection?

I would have put it on the Wii U, then remake 358/2 Days entirely so that the GamePad could have the touch screen. Then I'd refine the controls to bring it more in line with KH2.
  4. Phantom Knight

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Confirmed for North America & Europe!

That gives me plenty of time for replaying 1 and Re:CoM. Very happy with this announcement.
  5. Phantom Knight

News ► New Nomura Interview Incoming This Week!

A bit disappointed there won't be a new secret ending, but I can admit it's unnecessary and all the changes are enough. Two to three hours of 358/2 Days? Sounds awesome.
  6. Phantom Knight

1.5 HD Remix Announcement Said To Apply To Japan Only By SE Rep

I'm really hoping they do what they did with the previous announcements then. They just shouldn't let something like this stay only in Japan.
  7. Phantom Knight

Your Wishlist for Kingdom Hearts 1.5

It does? I remember KH1 at least having it.
  8. Phantom Knight

I know that. This is a wishlist, remember?
  9. Phantom Knight

1. North American release with all content intact. 2. Available on the Wii U. 3. Full remake of 358/2 Days. Keep the missions, but make more of the cutscenes in HD. Ditch the polygonal models so that they are graphically on-par with the non-voiced cutscenes of KH1 and Re:CoM. 4. An option to...
  10. Phantom Knight

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released! If they're really going to make more scenes from 358/2 Days in 3D, I don't see why they don't just remake the whole game. Otherwise, this is looking good, aside from the one instant of fish face I noticed. I like that they're using reaction commands, which...
  11. Phantom Knight

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

Has anyone found out how to unlock this, or is this just shown at the end of the game regardless?
  12. Phantom Knight

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

Re: THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 28th 2012! Already planning on getting an iPhone, so I might get this then, but otherwise I'm quite disappointed and they really should announce a sequel at TGS to make up for this.
  13. Phantom Knight

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Crossover- Soundtrack and iOS Version Releasing 2012!

I really hope that there's a 3DS sequel and that the iOS port is just to get people ready for a possible iOS version of the sequel. As long as it isn't on the Vita, I'm fine with whatever they do.
  14. Phantom Knight

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

It could certainly work on the Wii U, but I'd like some consistency and keep the series within the DS family.
  15. Phantom Knight

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

I'm not a PC gamer, nor do I have a smartphone, so I'm hoping it's for the 3DS.
  16. Phantom Knight

G4 Showed KH3D some love

I'm honestly surprise to see G4 give Kingdom Hearts such a positive score. It's probably because the reviewer is someone I don't know from G4.
  17. Phantom Knight

IGN Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Review

Thanks. I was hoping to get the pre-order bonuses too, but at least the MoM is available somewhere. I've already pre-ordered the regular version, but I was planning to cancel it if I could get the MOM.
  18. Phantom Knight

IGN Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Review

Audrey is also one of the few IGN reviewers I trust, so I'm happy to see that she gave it a fair score. Seeing "convoluted" used in regards to Kingdom Hearts has made me hate the word, so I didn't like when she dropped it sometimes through the review, but otherwise I was happy with what she...
  19. Phantom Knight

Nintendo Direct Conference Tonight (6/21)!

I highly doubt that they'll change it in two months, so this is likely the final version. And damn it, eShop, stop having errors and just let me download the demo already.
  20. Phantom Knight

Nintendo Direct Conference Tonight (6/21)!

DAMN IT WHY AM I STILL SITTING DOWN AND NOT LETTING THE DEMO DOWNLOAD. I personally don't care that the 3DS XL doesn't have the second circle pad, but I do agree that it was a wasted opportunity.
Back