• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ventusblade_

I have some questions on some of the things in the late stages of the games *SPOILERS*

Oh, I see thanks guys! =) I know this should be here, but I found the spoiler section after posting the thread
  2. Ventusblade_

I have some questions on some of the things in the late stages of the games *SPOILERS*

1)Any one has ideas on who the others members of the 'real organization' are? (btw, I haven't watched the secret ending so...) Cause everyone's dead 'cept Isa and Braig, unless the others a Xehanort in different times. 2)Someone explain to me what happened with Sora? I mean he felled into the...
  3. Ventusblade_

KH3D Mark of Mastery Edition: Unboxed

I'm sad.I din't had money to pre-order and when I do the guy at gamestop says that their are no MoM edition anywhere. Now I only get 3 AR cards. He also said that because I pre-ordered the game I could receive a 15$ (IIRC) discount on the guide. Buuut, when he told me that they were no MoM...
  4. Ventusblade_

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

Kab Kannon. He shields & attacks in long range while I'm taking our the Kuma Panda & the cat mace. Some people say that the monkey is hard. Remember, we'll have potions, soo...
  5. Ventusblade_

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

Played it 3 times, and I mostly used Flowmotion to sharpen my skills.Gotta admit it was confusing at first,but now I got the hang of it! Btw, we have glide, counter raid, and block rush on the demo.
  6. Ventusblade_

KH3D Software Showcase Trailer! (Now on eShop)

I felt like somethin' was missing from the trailers (voices), but when I heard them from my 3DS it felt just right! Lol, I downloaded all the trailers (available for download) just to make a new folder! xD
  7. Ventusblade_

KH3D Software Showcase Trailer! (Now on eShop)

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Trailer now in eShop! Dang, it din't release today (DDD Demo), I'm hoping next week! =/
  8. Ventusblade_

A question about the demo...

Thanks to both! I seriously hope that it isn't on July 24th. =(
  9. Ventusblade_

Thought it was Thursday, and I was right! =D Oh, a different Demo? I was thinking that it would release this week or the next one.
  10. Ventusblade_

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

*Looks at your pic* Po-po-po-poker face, po-po-po-poker face.
  11. Ventusblade_

So the demo's already in E3, then why don't they put it on E-shop already? Does it take that long to put something in the E-shop or is the demo available in E3's a "Beta" version? Sorry If I sound like an ignorant brat, I just seriously don't get the delay. Also, when does the E-shop updates...
  12. Ventusblade_

KH3D E3 2012 Trailer Released!

Wasn't the gameplay new? P.S.Just 60 days more! Can't believe that 55 days passed already!
  13. Ventusblade_

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin as YMX? *shifty eyes* Well, atleast the release date of the demo, or the trailer with actual english gameplay. Somethin'!
  14. Ventusblade_

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin as YMX? *shifty eyes* I din't knew he voiced so many characters I love! Still...Been 3 days without new news.Nomura, give us more news! xD
  15. Ventusblade_

Your Dream Eater Team :)

Sudo Neku, Kab Kannon, or Sudo Neku, Meowjesty.
  16. Ventusblade_

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread I kinda din't like Joshua's voice.He sounds...like a nerdy, geeky kid. Sure he sounds like OK, but weirder?
  17. Ventusblade_

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced Yes! My mom owes (did I typed it right? o.o) 60$ I'm so using that money for the CE! 5 more AR cards to add to my collection, yeah!
  18. Ventusblade_

Kingdom Hearts 3D North American Demo Incoming!

Lol, I know. I saw the demo and if you just skip the enemies it could be like 5 minutes (not like I'm gonna do that). I'm gonna do what a user said (don't remember his name), I'll master the free-flow thingy, but with the gameplays I watched I think I already got the hang of it.
  19. Ventusblade_

Kingdom Hearts 3D North American Demo Incoming!

Ok, but it's not the same with the 'little gimmick' than the actual game, in some rpg demos you can't even level up, fight a boss, etc. They atleast let you download it, and play it as many time that it takes you to decide.
  20. Ventusblade_

English KH3D Screens from SE France!

I wonder if Beat's goin' to curse.
Back