• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ventusblade_

I have some questions on some of the things in the late stages of the games *SPOILERS*

1)Any one has ideas on who the others members of the 'real organization' are? (btw, I haven't watched the secret ending so...) Cause everyone's dead 'cept Isa and Braig, unless the others a Xehanort in different times. 2)Someone explain to me what happened with Sora? I mean he felled into the...
  2. Ventusblade_

A question about the demo...

So the demo's already in E3, then why don't they put it on E-shop already? Does it take that long to put something in the E-shop or is the demo available in E3's a "Beta" version? Sorry If I sound like an ignorant brat, I just seriously don't get the delay. Also, when does the E-shop updates...
  3. Ventusblade_

What are the games you're most anxious to have this 2012?

Topic. I'm waiting for the most Kid Icarus 3D and Kingdom Hearts:Dream Drop Distance.(especially KH) But Kid Icarus is gonna be fun! It has multiplayer and online multiplayer.
Back