• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kingdomon

About the Seven Keyholes of Sleep and stuff...

Well, some time ago i created a thread about this, saying that if there are Seven keyholes of sleep to unlock, then we'd get only seven new worlds. Well, then i remembered that Nomura stated that the whole game would not be in the Mark of Mastery Exam. So that means...MORE WORLDS OUTSIDE RoS...
  2. Kingdomon

WAAAIT! Seven Keyholes of Sleep?

Yen-Sid says Sora and Riku must unlock the Seven Keyholes of Sleep, and so far, we have 7 confirmed worlds: La Cité des Cloches (Or something like that), Country of the Musketeers, The Grid, Traverse Town, Pranksters' Paradise, Symphony of Sorcery, and, probably The World That Never Was, as we...
  3. Kingdomon

The Grid Debuts in Next Week's VJump!

Re: More Dream Eater information in the next Jump Well, in the art in your avatar, it's round between his eyes, while in that picture, it's like the top of a heart...
  4. Kingdomon

Looking for some sense.

I Believe the CGI is juts showing what happened in the previous games...
  5. Kingdomon

It's a nice name. Writing something down so i can post the message, lol
  6. Kingdomon

Red-Eyed Unknown

That works. Yeah. Correct me if i'm wrong, but each unversed have different "emotion" eyes, right? Makes sense to me. I also believe that is the Mysterious Figure.
  7. Kingdomon

how important do you think the circle pad will be for kh3d?

Well, it's not really important, but would be a little more confortable for me to move the camera and stuff.
  8. Kingdomon

Re: More Dream Eater information in the next Jump I'm guessing this is the "Ultima Dream Eater"? Remember an AR Card containing a rare Dream Eater, which would be hard to get normally in the game would come with the first copies of the game? Well, i suppose this is the one, and that it is the...
  9. Kingdomon

So, where's "Xehanort"?

Yes, he wakes up and summons his Keyblade...Well, we see it trough his vision, but, yeah, that's what i remember.
  10. Kingdomon

Something i noticed on the Special Trailer.

So, in the end of the Sp. Trailer, we see Riku and Mickey at the Room Where Nothing Gathers, right? Then we see Mickey walljumping on the...big...chair...things... to get to someone, right? Most tought it was MX, right? We also see Sora sitting in one of those...big...chair things in the end...
  11. Kingdomon

KH 3D info on next issue of Famitsu

New character will be announced? Man, i hope it's the red eye thing from the Sp. Trailer.
  12. Kingdomon

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

No, man... I really loved Halloween Town... But yeah, i tought of it once more and yes...New worlds Ftw.
  13. Kingdomon

Hey, guys, anyone think look like Toy Story @5:45?
  14. Kingdomon

Awesome! I'll use that a lot, lol. As for the "no new worlds" thing, it's a shame. I loved Halloween Town...
  15. Kingdomon

I came and that's all i have to say. EDIT: I don't know why, but in the Ursula Battle bit, it looks like KH1 Riku is fighting too...?
  16. Kingdomon

Fall of Sora (SPOLIERS) perhaps?

Ok, so, today SE finnally revealed KH3D's beautiful boxart. So i got this thing in my mind. Do you remember "Darkness Becomes Light, Light Falls Into Darkness" from the JF trailer? So... Look at Sora, Riku, & Mickey. Riku looks like he's going up and has his eyes open. We know Riku has darkness...
  17. Kingdomon

[Theory] 3D Box Art

Ok, so, today SE finnally revealed KH3D's beautiful boxart. So i got this thing in my mind. Do you remember "Darkness Becomes Light, Light Falls Into Darkness" from the JF trailer? So... Look at Sora, Riku, & Mickey. Riku looks like he's going up and has his eyes open. We know Riku has darkness...
  18. Kingdomon

[Spoilers] Two theories I had for DDD (easily 1 of my longest posts).

A Kairi scenario would be kind of good, since she is pretty much useless in the series so far.
  19. Kingdomon

Dream Drop Distance Secret Bosses

The Headless Horseman would be very cool.
  20. Kingdomon

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

I see this game will involve a lot of Mickey. Two confirmed worlds with him? Lower screen has 2D animations of his sillhouette while the OP plays? Wow. I guess we'll learn a lot about his past, i guess. Anyway, awesome. Just don't like the Limited Edition with an Special AR Card, tho. It's kind...
Back