• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kingdomon

About the Seven Keyholes of Sleep and stuff...

Well, some time ago i created a thread about this, saying that if there are Seven keyholes of sleep to unlock, then we'd get only seven new worlds. Well, then i remembered that Nomura stated that the whole game would not be in the Mark of Mastery Exam. So that means...MORE WORLDS OUTSIDE RoS...
  2. Kingdomon

WAAAIT! Seven Keyholes of Sleep?

Yen-Sid says Sora and Riku must unlock the Seven Keyholes of Sleep, and so far, we have 7 confirmed worlds: La Cité des Cloches (Or something like that), Country of the Musketeers, The Grid, Traverse Town, Pranksters' Paradise, Symphony of Sorcery, and, probably The World That Never Was, as we...
  3. Kingdomon

Something i noticed on the Special Trailer.

So, in the end of the Sp. Trailer, we see Riku and Mickey at the Room Where Nothing Gathers, right? Then we see Mickey walljumping on the...big...chair...things... to get to someone, right? Most tought it was MX, right? We also see Sora sitting in one of those...big...chair things in the end...
  4. Kingdomon

[Theory] 3D Box Art

Ok, so, today SE finnally revealed KH3D's beautiful boxart. So i got this thing in my mind. Do you remember "Darkness Becomes Light, Light Falls Into Darkness" from the JF trailer? So... Look at Sora, Riku, & Mickey. Riku looks like he's going up and has his eyes open. We know Riku has darkness...
  5. Kingdomon

Land of Departure, Castle Oblivion

If this is in the wrong section, would the moderators please move it? Hey, everyone. I didn't play Birth by Sleep yet, and i most likely will not since i lack money for a PSP and/or the game. Not afraid of spoilers u_u So i have a little doubt here. People say Castle Oblivion is in place of...
  6. Kingdomon

KH: DDD - Character switching

I do not like the idea, i mean, even if it takes a bit longer than expected for the drop gauge to run out and switch the character, i think we should have the option to choose what character we want to play with the whole game, like in BBS. What do you think?
  7. Kingdomon

Why does Kairi even have a Keyblade?

If this is on the wrong section, please move it Dx I do not know if it has something to do with BBS, since i did not play it, but, didn't Kairi arrive at the Destiny Islands AFTER Terra chose Riku to be his sucessor and Ventu's heart connection with Sora's? So how did she get a Keyblade in KHII?
  8. Kingdomon

Why are Sora, Riku and MX younger in KH: DDD?

Everyone must have noticed Sora and Riku look younger in the new game for the Nintendo 3DS. But why is that? Is it because they're inside a dream? Why is Master Xehanort young too?
Back