• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Domination

What world do you think Kingdom Hearts 3 begins at?

I mean gameplay wise. Where do you think the tutorial will be? Judging by the secret ending of 0.2, and by many people's opinion, the tutorial may possibly take place in . Although this would be really interesting and would give us fans what we wanted , I just honestly don't see it happening. It...
  2. Domination

The morning of Kingdom Hearts 3 release

You wake up to an alarm that you have set for 8am, December 5th, 2023. Today is the day that Kingdom Hearts 3 is released worldwide. Wow, Japan didn't even get this one before us. Hallelujah. You get in your car and make your way down to your local game store. Your mother can't drive you...
  3. Domination

This collection is amazing

Hey everyone! I haven't posted on these forums in years and i'm not even sure if this is the thread i'm supposed to be posting in, but playing Kingdom Hearts in the 1.5 and 2.5 ReMIX collection has just gotten me so excited for the series again that I just need to vent my love and excitement to...
  4. Domination

Confused about Pinocchio!

Alright, so I've never noticed it before, but i'm confused about Pinocchio's continuity. When arriving in Monstro, it was hinted that Sora, Donald and Goofy had already met Pinocchio prior in their adventure. I didn't remember anything of the sort so I looked it up on Kingdom Hearts Wiki and...
  5. Domination

Kingdom Hearts Spin Off Game Ideas

Okay, so if Square Enix decided to make a spin off game of kingdom hearts, what would you want it to play like? I personally think that a Super Smash Bros/ Playstation All Stars type game would be really fun, especially with the massive character roster that Kingdom Hearts could provide. If...
  6. Domination

Drop System in Kingdom Hearts 3D

I know that this might be in the wrong spot or there is already a thread of this kind but somebody please explain this to me. I have been following Kingdom Hearts 3D ever since it was announced at E3 2010 and believe it or not, i can still not get a grip on what the "Drop System" actually is...
  7. Domination

I'm so Confused (Spoilers)

I know I'm probably clueless and there's most likely a simple answer for this, but why on earth are Sora and Riku young at the start of of Kingdom Hearts 3D D: Too add to that why are they on a raft which happens to be attacked by Ursula :/
  8. Domination

Sora's Appearence in Recent Games.

Okay, so i'll try not to sound like i'm complaining about this, but in recent games Nomura has found an excuse to keep Sora in his 14 year old form. I don't know about you guys, but to me, it seems as though it's not really helping his character develop at all. I just don't understand why Nomura...
  9. Domination

Hey There Guys

I haven't been on KHinsider for a while and i've decided to start posting again as of today. None of you probably know me anyways as i have only been a member since the beginning of the year, but yeah... I'm Back ^.^ So, hey guys, i look forward to posting again.
  10. Domination

Battle Between Xion and Riku (Spoilers)

I don't know if this question has arisen or not on this site. Anyways. In Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Riku begins to wear the Organization Coat and Organization XIII believe that he is an imposter. Xion Is sent out on a mission to take out the Imposter. She does indeed lose. But where exactly...
  11. Domination

Nobunaga's Ambition's + Pokemon

Okay so I don't know if there is already a thread of this or not but here.... Here are some links as well.... It's not a Hoax Either. Pokemon X Nobunaga's Ambition: Is This The Next Evolution Of Pokemon Games? - G4tv.com Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition - First Trailer - YouTube Your Thoughts...
  12. Domination

Ven's Appearance in Future Kingdom Hearts Titles

Something that has been in my mind a lot lately and has been bothering me quite a lot. In the future Kingdom Hearts titles that Ven will appear in (And it's pretty much 100% certain that he will appear again), will Ven's body have matured into a 24-25 Year Old man or would it have not matured at...
  13. Domination

Domination is in the Building!

Hey Guys, my name's Domination. Some of you guys have probably alraedy met me, having posted on a few threads already. I've been playing Kingdom Hearts for quite a while now, I don't remember exactly when but sometime back in about 2003-2004. I wasn't that big of a fan up until probably...
  14. Domination

Ending Scene of The Xehanort Saga

Okay, I've never actually started a new thread, I'm new to these forums. I'm new to participating in forums in general to be honest. So i don't know if this is where this should belong or what but i'm going to write it anyways. Okay, on topic, when the "Xehanort Saga" actually ends, what do...
Back