• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KeybladeKid1127

Ok, finally finished 3D and was a little confused about....

we do not know, that has yet to been explained... Its one of the many cliffhangers that good old Nomura left us at the end of 3D... My speculation is that Terranort is one of the 13 new Org members that was not revealed in 3D...
  2. KeybladeKid1127

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

yeah it does and I believe I should have enough room for it! I am going to buy on Thursday thought when I get my paycheck. Plus I want to wait for some reviews of the GAME, not of this whole mess about not getting a sequel...
  3. KeybladeKid1127

Anyone have any idea how much memory the game will take up? Because I do not have a lot left on my phone and I can't delete much more... I would like to play this game again but I only own iPhone4s...
  4. KeybladeKid1127

my question though is how much memory is this going to take up on my Iphone... I already almost at the max, but this would probably be my second most played game on my Iphone next to Dragonvale :D
  5. KeybladeKid1127

KH3D Mini Games & Sora's Link Attacks

thanks this is awesome! Its been taking me a while to complete this list in the reports...
  6. KeybladeKid1127

KH3D Mini Games & Sora's Link Attacks

Hey guys and gals, Anyone know what the complete list of mini games is in the report? All I have it ballon and water barrell recorded in there. Also if someone has a list of all of Sora's link attacks that be SUPER helpful too. Thanks! ~Key
  7. KeybladeKid1127

KH3D and the Room of Sleep *SPOILERS*

If that's the case then do you think this was on accident or intended by Xehanort? That makes me wonder if the reason the Room of Sleep was built on a whim and not in this grand scheme that MX had revealed at the end of KH3D...
  8. KeybladeKid1127

KH3D Trophies

can do this all with grade E dream eaters? I dont feel like making high ranking ones lol
  9. KeybladeKid1127

Best Dream Eater Team

thanks I was actually going to test out tyranto rex eaglider and magik lapin combo first but I might try out yours too! thanks!
  10. KeybladeKid1127

Best Dream Eater Team

I love this! both of you have great teams and have helped me out a lot, just one question could I do a sub for Aura Lion with Tryanto and Majik? Basically I want to know what would be a good third party dream eater for Aura Lion and Tryanto Rex? I have been having trouble figuring it out!
  11. KeybladeKid1127

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

should I be worried or not? Because I have already invested so much into the game XD
  12. KeybladeKid1127

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

Has anyone ever completed a Special Portal with Sora and have it go under Riku's list? I have had that happen a few times... I am assuming its a glitch but does anyone else experience this?
  13. KeybladeKid1127

KH3D and the Room of Sleep *SPOILERS*

So I was thinking back and it remember the scene from KH2 FM+ where Xemnas goes to Radiant Garden and enters the Room of Sleep. Now that we know all about Xehanort's plan what do you think the Room of Sleep was used for? Possible way to communicate with his other selves? Was it room dedicated to...
  14. KeybladeKid1127

Opening of kh3d proves roxas etc saved?

Yes but when will this all take place? We know a new number is coming... That does not mean it is next game to come. They kind of need to get all these people and explain a few things. Like how to get Aqua out of Realm of Darkness (BBSv2), how to extract Roxas and Xion without harming them or...
  15. KeybladeKid1127

Complete Support Abilities List - please help!

thanks you guys, it really helped!
  16. KeybladeKid1127

Thanks! I have Ryu Dragon I am surprised I did not see it... and Skelterwild.... ugh
  17. KeybladeKid1127

Hi guys, I am trying to complete the support and spirit abilities list and I have yet to unlock the 3rd and 5th abilities in the support group. Anyone know which dream eaters activate them? thanks! ~Key
  18. KeybladeKid1127

Oathkeeper Keyblade

yeah but how do I get it is my question. I dont know how to battle roxas again?
  19. KeybladeKid1127

Oathkeeper Keyblade

Okay so now that I'm at an appropriate level I went to battle Roxas again to get the Oathkeeper, but it seems I can't do that again... So is there another way to ge the oathkeeper?
  20. KeybladeKid1127

Whats in your Command Deck right now?

chain rave can be made through syn: Fire Raid + Spark Dive Thunder Raid + Spark Dive Aero Raid + Spark Dive Aeroga + Curaga and judgement triad is syn: Wind Tracer + Muscle Strike
Back