• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Yomi

Some Story Clarification and Slight Speculation

Ugh, sorry about that! The forum skin when I made that post was the default black one, and I couldn't see what I had written. So I changed the font color to white (yellow?). /derp It's a bit embarassing. Hope I've gotten it right this time around. Anyways, thanks Walkway for clarifying things...
  2. Yomi

Some Story Clarification and Slight Speculation

I'm a bit confused on how Sora and company are going to save Terra due to the new stuff introduced in KH3D. There's the revelation that Nobodies can grow their own hearts, so saving Roxas, Xion, and Namine might be clearer now. I'm just speculating, but the three of them can be brought back by...
  3. Yomi

[SPOILERS] I want to clear a few things up...

Thanks for clearing up the locations of where all the characters are! I really thought that Xemnas was in Traverse Town. I kind of don't understand why he'd be in Prankster's Paradise of all places though.
  4. Yomi

New KH3D Screenshots/Renders!

That shop! Those colors and details! This is such a pretty looking game. I hope this quality can be maintained in-game too, though I'm fine if it isn't. Also, I have a question. Does that say Chain of Memories beneath the panda dream eater? I've never truly understood the...
  5. Yomi

Obligatory Witty Title

Hullo. I'm Yomi. I usually only come to KHI for news on Dream Drop Distance but I thought joining the forums would be interesting as well. I heard that once I join I'll never be able to leave. Perhaps I should feel worried about that. :| Anyways. I learned about KH just last summer when I...
Back