• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

KH3D Official Site Updates With More Premiere Videos!

Crying ;0; this is beautiful
  2. G

March KH3D Famitsu Scans! + Translations in 1st Post

Re: March KH3D Famitsu Scans! /crying and laughing omg you made my night. seriously.
  3. G

KH3D Impressions from Famitsu Weekly

Aww @ the part about the dream eaters :3 like giga pets...that kick butt! Jkjk xD And the opener ;~; I really look forward to seeing it
  4. G

KH3D Famitsu Scans! Radiant Garden, YMX, The Grid!

Sweet scans <3 Thank you! I wonder if Sora and Riku run into each other in the Grid. Probably not though, huh? :/
  5. G

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

What...the... Huh?!?!?! 0______0 How...what?! /rolls around confused
  6. G

An awkward Genie has arrived

Hello~ My name is Genie. Nice to meet you all :) I am still learning a lot about KH, but it is a series that has a special place in my heart, especially its music :3 And...ermm...that's it lol! If you want to know more about me, just ask xD Let's have fun and play a lot \^o^/
  7. G

LOL I was just kidding about all that xD I figured he probably stole it. Sorry, my humor is strange OTL
  8. G

IMPORTANT QUESTION: Why does Young Xehanort have Mr. Mew??? >:( And THEN he threw it at Riku!!! Junk just got real. *fistpalm*
  9. G

Pfffffffffffft xD I'm laughing because you would think Sonic Generations was copying KH (if you were to really reach with the logic).
  10. G

O M G This is going to be the best! ;A;
  11. G

Kingdom Hearts 3D Box Art Revealed!

Oh~NOW I know what that cover makes me think of! The gazillion Soras that were falling from the sky in one of the trailers xD
  12. G

The lulz in this thread. Lol!
  13. G

Pretty much this! Clever indeed~ Love the artwork <3 oh goodness...Mickey as a playable character...that would be a twist!
  14. G

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

Sonic Generations style jkjk
  15. G

Oh wait. I think I am getting confused with the realms o__o My bad xD I think I am mistaken. Sorry~
  16. G

I don't think Axel is back? o__O I assume it would be Lea in the dream world. He doesn't even have the markings on his face. I think the Axel diagram is just to show comparison (then again, I can't read Japanese either, so I don't know what they are talking about). That would be my guess anyway.
  17. G

Maybe the ending was too violent? Disney intervened to stop the potential bloodshed? :O (i don't even know)
  18. G

KH3D to Appear In Next Issue of Famitsu!

Oh I see! Thank you :D I look forward to it You don't think Nomura will give any more hints about Pluto in this interview, do ya? xD
  19. G

Possible bosses in DDD

LOL not gonna lie, I would like to see the Reaper in this too xD All the other bosses mentioned here seem fair game too.
  20. G

KH3D to Appear In Next Issue of Famitsu!

Timezone Time Travel for the win :D However, how fast does it take for the information to be scanned and hit the net? o__o
Back