• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Axel92

The power of Xehanort's seeds

So we know that when the Nobody and the heartless of someone have been defeated, the person would return as a complete individual. We have some examples: Lea, Aleaus and Ienzo were clearly showed in Radiant Garden as returned humans. On the other side we missed Braig and Isa and we were told...
  2. Axel92

Theory about Ansem the Wise

Well... i was reading through past Nomura's interviews and i found out this one: Now, remember that we learnt our memories resides in our hearts in the KH-verse. So i realized that the Ansem The Wise we saw in the Realm of Darkness talking with Aqua is instead his Nobody. He just lost his...
  3. Axel92

Goodmorning from an italian friend

Hello to everyone! I follow you for a long time and finally i've decided to subscribe. I'm sorry if my English isn't correct but i try to do my best. I will gladly accept corrections. The reason of why i choose you is because there are no italian forum that discuss the plot and the cues for the...
Back