• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KevVentus

With all the build up of Xehanort's army...

And saving the one's in torment, how exactly do you think this will play out in the final installment of the Xehanort saga? What I mean is, I don't really see any room for Disney worlds. The only locations that seem appropriate for such a conflict would be the original ones... I'm sure Nomura...
  2. KevVentus

Do you think we'll ever play as TAV again?

I've been wondering for a while now how the fabled Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to cater to the games leading up to it. There have been so many new gameplay features. So how do you think the final installment in the Xehanort saga will play? Will it allow you to play as multiple characters (Sora...
  3. KevVentus

A few questions about Kingdom Hearts itself

Where exactly is the one seen in KH1 located? I assume it's smack dab between the realm of light and darkness, but I'm not sure? If the Door to Darkness leads to KH from the Realm of Light, is it safe to assume the Door to Light does the same from the Realm of Darkness? -If the DtD is right...
  4. KevVentus

Fun little idea for DDD

So I was thinking what if for the tenth anniversary, there's an unlockable Keyblade in the game with a design based on the series as a whole? I think it would be pretty cool for them to acknowledge the event in such a way So how would you guys design such a Keyblade? I've always had an idea...
  5. KevVentus

How did Riku take Sora's Keyblade in KH?

This interesting scene has become confusing for me after finding out that there are many Keyblade wielders During KH it was implied that Riku was the true Keyblade master and that it went to Sora only because Riku had turned to darkness at the time. But then we find out that not only are their...
  6. KevVentus

When exactly was Organization XIII formed...?

Was it before or after Maleficent's invasion of Hollow Bastion? Are the two events related...? I thought it was a year after Birth By Sleep, but now I'm unsure because of Ienzo's age at the time doesn't add up to Zexion's much older appearance. If it was only a year, then someone clear up the...
  7. KevVentus

3D's Battle System?

There's been a lot of emphasis on Dream Eaters, but I'm wondering if commands return? From the trailer, it looks to be the case. I'm wondering if it's going to be as fleshed out as in BbS? I don't have a PSP, but I would love to experienced this battle system. It looks to be the best yet
  8. KevVentus

KH2 story ruined by DDD?

Hi, I'm new here. I've been thinking about a certain topic and I need an outlet to express myself among other devoted fans. So Organization members have been confirmed to return to their full selves in Kingdom Hearts 3D right? Well I was trying to figure out what the main goal of Kingdom Hearts...
Back