• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dark Drive

2.5 Softlocking and Freezing during Cutscenes (potential spoilers)

Apologies if this is on the wrong board, I just thought it might be easier to go here. Pretty much both today and yesterday, my PS3 has become stuck in a loading loop 4 times, started loading once in the middle of a cutscene, and crashed twice during the opening cutscene of BBS. I'm not even...
  2. Dark Drive

Your first Platinum Trophy?

I just got my first Platinum trophy, through the Sly Trilogy - Sly 1 to be exact, I just got all the other trophies. Does anybody else know what their first platinum trophy was? Or the first game they completed to 100%? Sly wasn't my first game to be completed properly, that award in fact goes...
  3. Dark Drive

do you get second thoughts on games?

I've recently broken the thick layer of dust on mp PS2 as I took the courtesy to go through all my old games and replay them - some of these haven't been touched since my memory card corrupted and I lost all my data. I recently finished Spyro: a Hero's Tail, and I was amazed to find that I had...
  4. Dark Drive

oh god she's returning

god, when was I last here? like... before DDD, I'm sure well, I started replaying KH like, a few nights ago and I was like wait, wait... wait... I should go back to KHI oh god well... I'm back. I'll try to be active this time, revel in my deep and painful nostalgia while I replay this game on...
  5. Dark Drive

As per on Cue, a shadow emerges from the floor..... But this one is different.

Hello, I'm Dark Drive but on many other forums I am Rain..... Maybe That explains why it's always Raining in the World that Never Was. I've been a KH Fan for years..... I don't know when I started, maybe 5 years ago? If I could relate with a KH Charecter, I'd be Roxas. No, I'm serious. I...
Back