• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Seighart

Theory on why Young Xehanort has Grey Eyes in the Face my Fears Opening

Okay what if Young Xehanort has yellow eyes and pointed ears is because when he leaves his world he grows up and succumbs to darkness to become a darkling. He wears gloves to hide his red hands and he takes Luxu's keyblade because he no longer can wield his own. Puts his heart in his younger...
  2. Seighart

That Fated Place...

From my understanding, The Fated Place seems to be The Keyblade Graveyard. The place Xehanort wants this war. Do you think it's at all possible that he meant the Fated Place of the past? As in the KHUX Era? Just thinking out loud. He and Vanitas spoke of keyblader wielders flocking once again to...
  3. Seighart

Vanitas Return Theory

A friend of mine and I have been brainstorming KH3 theories and he made a channel to upload one of his. I think it's okay, but what do you guys think? I think it's similar to HMKs theory, but it isn't as long lol. I agree with most points, but it seems a bit much. P.S. Trying to get him some...
  4. Seighart

"But Sora and another on your list belong to me now."

https://youtu.be/ABFlfa8Rd2Q Topic I had been thinking about. Skip ahead to 3:40. Xehanort says "Sora and another on your list belongs to me now." What I find most interesting is that Sora isnt a Seeker meaning there's only 1 person from Mickeys list that Xehanort has. My topic I'd like to...
  5. Seighart

What's going on in the first cutscene of 0.2?

I couldn't find any topics on it so i apologize if this has already been discussed, but can someone shed some light on the subject? https://youtu.be/8Cs7RE5--IM I can't pinpoint WHEN this is happening. At first i thought it was Luxu watching the keyblade war come to an end, but then i started...
  6. Seighart

What if Superbia isn't the MoM?

Trying to think outside of the box on this one so hear me out. The MoM gave his apprentices their new names. What if he gave a 7th person the name "Super" or "Superbia"? If the wording on the box is indeed "X Super" then i have a theory in mind. What if the person thats supposed to open the...
  7. Seighart

(Theory) The True Identity of Luxu and the MoM

Okay so i was talking to one of my friends and they kept bringing up the fact that they think the war was going to happen regardless of the existence of the Book of Prophecies. I kept saying it wouldn't have happened if MoM never read the book. You know, time travel dominoe effect. Why would...
  8. Seighart

Luxu's Role and Jiminy's Journal

It's been a while since we've seen the secret episode to KHX. I've seen some pretty good theories so i suppose I'll put in my two cents. Luxu's job during the events leading up to the war was to just speculate and observe. It always bothered me that no one seemed to ask why so i came up with...
  9. Seighart

Regarding Basic Combos...

Does anyone else feel like the combat looks "Loose"? I mean the combos look like they have too far of a reach. Even when he's attacking a single opponent, its usually like 3 or more enemies that go flying up in the air also. It's like all of his attacks will hit more than one person. Do you...
  10. Seighart

New POV on Multiplayer?

After seeing more and more footage of Kingdom Hearts 3, can anyone think of a cool way to implement Multiplayer? This isn't a discussion on if you want it or not. I'm simply asking those that want a MP aspect to the game on how they'd want it implemented now that we are seeing all of these new...
  11. Seighart

Do we have a Traitor amongst Us?

Since these new trailers dropped for both ll.8 and KH3 I've been running around and gathering as much info as I can. It seems like most of the users here seem to believe that the Rebirth Theory has some truth to it. I'd like to bring up the fact that there's an emphasis on a traitor amongst the...
  12. Seighart

Ephemera to be a Darkness...or pawn.? Chi Spoilers

Do you think this could be possible? I'm looking into some of the scenes for Chi, and I just think its too much of a coincidence that he knows so much about the...place they are in. Could he have been placed there by whomever was spotted as the Black Coat? Could he also have that burning...
  13. Seighart

Music for Special Events in Kingdom Hearts 3

Do you want/think we'll be getting new music for KH3's events? Like the average boss battle or special event fights? I would much rather hear some modern versions of the tracks we got in KH1 and Birth by Sleep. The Encounter and 13th Struggle are my favorite tracks in KH2 and I hope they return...
  14. Seighart

Do you think Keyblade Transformations will require a "sacrifice"?

I watched the E3 trailer over and over again today for no specific reason and i noticed Donald and Goofy are no where to be seen during the transformations. Do you think it will be like drive forms where you needed to give up Donald/Goofy/Or Disney Character to use specific transformations? Or...
  15. Seighart

KH3 up for Preorder...?

With the recent rumors of KH3 being released this year, many fans have been divided in thoughts of if it will actually release this year or not. I haven't seen KH3 up for preorders yet at any major retailer with a price or date, but I've just come across one at Amazon. What got to me was that...
  16. Seighart

Character Feats in KH3

What amazing, ridiculous, unexplained feats are you hoping to see in KH3? Returning or new over the top stuff? I hope Glide and High Jump reappear. As well as Dodge Roll. I never really liked Quick Run so meh. Seeing Sora slice through buildings, Vanitas riding a flock of keyblades, Ven being...
  17. Seighart

Who's the biggest threat now?

I've just finished watching Re:Coded scenes and I'm kinda of torn apart. Malifecent seems to be after a Book of Prophecy, which may have a connection to Jiminys journey, and Braig goes on to say something along the lines of "Now which poor soul should I take?". I'm more afraid of what these two...
  18. Seighart

New OST for KH3, or Updated OST?

I've been wondering if they're gonna add new music OR remix older tracks for kingdom 3. I would love if they played a remixed Night of Fate right before the final battle with MX. Do you think it needs new, climactic music, or can it survive with a mix of new and old?
  19. Seighart

What Nobodies you'd like to see return?

Im most concern about seeing the Samurai Nobodies. If Roxas does come back, will he be able to control them as a summon(if playable)? I would like to see another one of those huge nobodies Roxas fought during his Awakening...there seemed to be almost no Nobody boss fights in the KH series...
  20. Seighart

Acquisition of Keyblades in KH3

I've always had a problem with how one would gain additional keyblades throughout the story. Beating a world should be an accomplishment of its own, but I felt that obtaining a new keyblade for completing a world took that away. I'd like it if there were various ways to obtain keyblades than...
Back