• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 4EverFree

Its been a long time...

Hey everyone! :D I haven't been on in ages, last commented I think in 2012. However I have always kept an eye on this amazing forum, regularly reading the threads and news. Feels good to be back! XD
  2. 4EverFree

KH 3D mentioned in XPlay's Countdown of the Best of E3

Yeah obviously, but isn't NEW gameplay mechanics one of the features they've added to KH3D? Besides I was thinking more story-wise than anything else.
  3. 4EverFree

Unfortunately I'm not. I mean, is it just me or does EVERYTHING lose out to Mario? I read Nintendo Magazine and they really LOVE Mario (hell he's even on the front page again this month)! Personally I don't see it and I know there are loads of fans and everything, but surely KH is better? Maybe...
  4. 4EverFree

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced Two key chains.... really? While NA gets the collector edition? Oh well, another missed opportunity from SQ to earn more money...
  5. 4EverFree

kingdom hearts final mix - grinding spots?

There aren't really any particular spots in Hollow Bastion, but the the Gizmo Shop and the hotel hallway in Traverse Town are good places to level up. If you have reached End of the World though, that whole area is also a good place, especially the area before the Final Rest part.
  6. 4EverFree

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

Hey I said no glue answers XD! But stacking them? Wow that's even more complicated, I assume you drew and cutted out templates, but how did you get it so accurate :S? Nomura brainwashed you... o_O
  7. 4EverFree

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

Awwwwww :3 They're AMAZING! I have to know how you put all the paper together like that (I don't count glue as an answer XD)! You must have ALOT of patience, Great job!
  8. 4EverFree

Perhaps the message: "Congratulations! You've spent month after month collecting 1 million virtual coins with virtual Mario in virtual Super Mario Bros. 2! Now step away from the 3DS and skip like a boss outside. It's fun." Sound's about right XD
  9. 4EverFree

The voice from the beginning of KH1 has been troubling me. . .

King Mickey? Really? o_O I'd always assumed the voice was kingdom hearts itself y'know? Hence why it was only text and no voice, but I guess I could see that working, just. Although remembering the atmosphere of those initial scenes, thinking of Mickey's voice is certainly gonna add a "lighter"...
  10. 4EverFree

Do you have questions for the team from KHI that went to E3?

Lol totally! Riku just looks plain confused XD -If any cake was eaten (or not), Sora or Riku first? -Head or Legs? This is very important stuff y'know ;)
  11. 4EverFree

Do you have questions for the team from KHI that went to E3?

-Are the graphics really on par with the PS2? -Would you say KH3D had the most "groundbreaking" gameplay yet in the series? -Did KH3D live up to expectations? -Which element of the demo did you find most enjoyable (cutscenes, gameplay etc.)? -And the least enjoyable (as if lol)? -What...
  12. 4EverFree

English Release Date Theory?

..........Hhhmmm I guess.....are you sure your not part of SE marketing team? Perhaps Nomura himself?! o_O Bring on July (I hope) already! EDIT: Oops, an error. delete
  13. 4EverFree

..........Hhhmmm I guess.....are you sure your not part of SE marketing team? Perhaps Nomura himself?! o_O Bring on July (I hope) already!
  14. 4EverFree

The winky face, eh?
  15. 4EverFree

????????????? *just plain confused*
  16. 4EverFree

Nooooooo not nice little old me 0:3 I'm just stating the truth...
  17. 4EverFree

If the rumoured release date of sometime in July is to be believed anything later than this month would be cutting it fine, especially by SE standards (I'm looking at you Nomura).... Join the que lol
  18. 4EverFree

Well SE gave Japan about 3 months notice for the release and going by their track record of English dates, yeah at least 2 months. But I wouldn't get your hopes up for a an announcement just yet, I'd expect one, say, at the earliest for the end of the month. And happy birthday from me too!! :D
  19. 4EverFree

It's true that it seems to be pointing to being a summer 2012 release, my guess would be at the earliest a late May (highly unlikely I know, but here's to wishful thinking) or a mid/late July at the latest. Never understood why it takes so long after the initial release, I mean the only...
  20. 4EverFree

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

Overall Days wasn't a bad game it just kinda lagged when concering the repitive gamplay and sometimes dubious (if not slighty crappy) graphics, but it was an early DS game, so what can you expect? Plot-wise I found it rather touching. Filling all those little gaps about how Roxas came to join...
Back