• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The goldpanner Fanclub©

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
The goldpanner Fanclub

The fanclub for the sorely unappreciated translator.

Yep, goldpanner translates the KH novels from Japanese to English so we can all enjoy! Sadly, she appears to have too few supporters and whatnot, with people simply popping by her translations and going "omg translate more", so she really really deserves a fanclub!

Yeah, there's really not much to put into description here, but it'll have to do until I rack my head for more of my writing technique.

So anyway, join this fanclub!

Need to know

1. Who is goldpanner? Ans: This is goldpanner. >>Click Here<<

2. Where are the things that goldpanner has translated? Ans: Her Livejournal page. >>Click Here<<

3. Where is the thread in this forum showing what she has translated? Ans: It's stickied on the KHII subsection. >>Click Here<<

So join this fanclub and show support for this unappreciated translator who has done so much for us!

Honorary Member: goldpanner
Founder: Snow
Member: Organization_42
Member: Aqua.
Member: kingofgame981
Member: Dawning Twilight
Member: Radon
Member: aloafabread
Member: terra99032
Member: PowerOverNothing
Member: NumberVIII
Member: Watson
Member: LadyShadowAngel
Member: huanglulu
Member: Zulkir
Member: VirgilTheart
Member: Strawberry
Member: june

Last edited:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Re: ۞The goldpanner Fanclub©۞

Oooo, I want to join! I like goldpanner a lot and she does a wonderful job translating the novels for us!

BTW, goldpanner's a girl, not a "he."

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

i want to join!

krexia and lissar should get one too! :D

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood

Holy fuck it is!

Sadly, I'm not too familiar with either krexia or lissar to make them a fanclub XD maybe you should make them one.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I don't either, really XD only that krexia is really really nice and gave me lots of good advice about what to study and stuff, and helped me sometimes. <3

Just. Oh my god grimmedslug. I went to a Green Day concert on tuesday and that was so fucking brilliant, then I came home to some bad family shit and I crashed, and then I find you made me a fanclub and just made me high again.

Why are you so sweet???

kingofgame981

Awards

I'm joining!!! That's good to have a fanclub for ... ehh... awesome ... man...? (Damn)

... goldpanner is a girl...? :confused:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Why do so many people think I'm a guy? ...Well, I have three brothers and three stepbrothers, so maybe I'm a bit manly XD

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Re: The goldpanner Fanclub©

I think it's the name. For example, I also keep mistaking Disc Jockey as a guy, because of the name. Also a bit of the Roxas avatar, some people think I'm a girl cause of my Xion XD

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ohh that makes sense. I think the gold panner thing makes people think of Kanye West, too. both Grace Assassin and Du Soliel both have brought it up XD

plus, grimey, you're so cute and say sweet things! so of course they think you're a girl XD I, on the other hand, know that you are a fanboy. so i know better BD

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Machoistic XDDDDD I think 'masculine' is a better word XDDD

An all boys school? Is that boring? :p

kingofgame981

Awards
I can't believe that a girl like you can do so much things... oh, that make me more like you, big sis. :36:

btw... Hey, what about the novel, how is going?

Oh, and, anyone in here playing Lockerz, because I'm new in it and looks like Lockerz is fun and interesting.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Machoistic XDDDDD I think 'masculine' is a better word XDDD

An all boys school? Is that boring? :p

Masculine... Hmmm..

Boring is not so much, but like DT said it's weird. We can do all sorts of crazy things that would probably be frowned upon in mixed schools (read: pretending to be gay, pretending to be Hitler, pretending to be Islamic terrorists, playing insane dodgeball+dodgefrisbee in a classroom).

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can't believe that a girl like you can do so much things... oh, that make me more like you, big sis.
btw... Hey, what about the novel, how is going?
Girls can do lots of things ;D
Well, I have three novels underway right now:
1. Days novel - I got up to chapter 6, then my computer ate it and I felt too depressed to start again so soon. Plus, there are some weird parts that i really need Olivia's help with and she's busy ^^;
2. KH2 vol 1 - done the prologue and started chapter 1...
3. Riku's story in CoM - haven't started XD;

Grimey <3 said:
Boring is not so much, but like DT said it's weird. We can do all sorts of crazy things that would probably be frowned upon in mixed schools (read: pretending to be gay, pretending to be Hitler, pretending to be Islamic terrorists, playing insane dodgeball+dodgefrisbee in a classroom).

Boys did that in my mixed school anyway XDDDDDDDDD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back