• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The goldpanner Fanclub©

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofgame981

Awards
Ugh, relly hard to find this topic.

Anyway, Merryyyyyy Christmassssss goldpanner fanclub!!!

How was yours holiday? I just finished the first term exam two days ago. The weather in here totally cold, even though there isn't any sign of snow. (I want snow!)

Maybe it's 24th night right now?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Awww King, thank you so much for trying to keep this place alive while I was gone ♥
I adore you guys here.

Toadles

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That guy is pretty awesome looking. Bet he doesn't get laid all that much though, owww

I AM ON MSN NOW? :D??

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Awww *feels all fluttery* <33

Maybe it's cause I'm more of an equal-opportunity fan~ *ships everyone with everyone*

Except Xion

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think so!

What has everyone been up to lately, anyway?

I've come back to the city for a new year of university. It's going okay, made some new friends, one who likes Kingdom Hearts~ o3o

huanglulu

I don't think so!

What has everyone been up to lately, anyway?

I've come back to the city for a new year of university. It's going okay, made some new friends, one who likes Kingdom Hearts~ o3o

That good =3.

Hmm haven't been up to much lately and it is good that you made some more new friends Gold ;)

kingofgame981

Awards
Hi guys, it's been a while.

I just graduated my last year in high school last month, now I'm free, love this time.

How are you guys?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey king <3 <3

Wow, congratulations on graduating!! What's next for you?

I have been okay! My computer died and it was a huge hassle to replace and set up everything. Also school is killing me slowly. uggh
But I have had a lot of nights out with my friends too, so I'm keeping work and play balanced I guess :p

Zul

Awards
You are 32% of this topic's posts.

Damnit what have you done, I CANT STOP!!! I CANT STOP!

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ahahaha my work is complete

3160nx5.jpg

ps the tags in this place crack me up so much

kingofgame981

Awards
My laptop keyboard just gone nuts, the "vv" button is missing, and its automaticlly typing faster and faster day by day. I still don't knovv the reason vvhy and hovv to fix. Novv I can only type double "v" button to make it look similiar like "vv" button, lol.

That's vvhy I couldn't reply immediately to you guys since last month. :( Sometime it didn't make joke vvith me, like this time, I'm typing it smoothes.

Hey king <3 <3

Wow, congratulations on graduating!! What's next for you?

I planned registed for an English class to get IETLS 6.5, cuz the college I'm going to sign in vvant that... eh... degree?

Though I still don't knovv vvhat I vvant to study in college... But right novv it's time for part-time job and I'm relly enjoy it, just only one thing I vvant is rent an apartment cuz I vvant to independent. The traditional is killing me.

I have been okay! My computer died and it was a huge hassle to replace and set up everything. Also school is killing me slowly. uggh

lol, everyone hate that, not just only u.

But I have had a lot of nights out with my friends too, so I'm keeping work and play balanced I guess :p

Good to you, times vvith friends, love it. Btvv, u still translate KH novel? :p

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Bringing this back because not enough appreciate the amazingness that is goldpanner and all that she does for the kh fandom~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back