• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ä question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cpyro

ä question

I have obly played the first kh, but do I nedd to play kh: CoM to understand kh 2 what do you guys think??

Yevon

Re: ä question

i think that u can buy KH:COM only if u want to. U don't hav to

Jacob Twilight

It explains some things, but it really raises more questions. But due to certain *events*, it's likely that everything will be re-explained during KH2. It's really reverse/rebirth that opens more doors, mainly 'cause it introduces DiZ.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards

I've got KH: COM and i agree with Jacob Twilight that it does explain some things and introduces the order and the Diz but i don't think it's neccesary to get

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk

Well the thing is, I know this giurl who played KH1, and she doesn't know anything about COM,. and yeah well the thing is she wants the next game to come out but then well yeah.. She won't know about the COM events and people.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian

If you want to know more about the Organization and how Riku is doing, play COM. If it doesn't matter to you, then you don't have to.

lancer103

They're right, KH:COM introduces mainly Axel, Namine, and Diz, so in KH2 when they're shown you'll at least know some background info about them.

lancer103

They're right, KH:COM introduces mainly Axel, Namine, and Diz, so in KH2 when they're shown you'll at least know some background info about them.

NEO9011

It also gives some info about where sora will be at the beginning of kh2. (asuming they start off once sora wakes up in the pod things)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back