• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

â™  The Ardyn Fanclub of no consequence â™ 

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Sorry, but got nothing to give. I only have limited time to be on internet. Keep posting more Ardyn while I'm gone.
Sending all you beauties hugs though, kisses are for Riku.

I understand, then don't worry, I got the solution for this problem right here, the sight that will cure all absence of posts in one's FFXV-loving heart...

The pic we all wanted and deserve:

tumblr_onr87nNZdO1sre86so1_500.jpg

Amen.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I understand, then don't worry, I got the solution for this problem right here, the sight that will cure all absence of posts in one's FFXV-loving heart...

Amen.
I'll treasure that forever DarkGrey, thank you.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
hey hey hey, ready for some more?

tumblr_otge1ltQD21vhbfvmo1_540.jpg

tumblr_otge1ltQD21vhbfvmo2_540.jpg

tumblr post
"Goddamn little fruit!" Says the fruitcake.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
He's gained a lot of kinks over the years.

Amen.
I am both laughing and screaming in terror.

Zul

Awards
I look at him and I see so many other FF villains combined.

Like Golbez, he is (possibly) blood-related to Noctis.
Like ExDeath, he has a mass of evil entities sealed into him, turning him into a monster.

There are a quite a few similarities to Kefka, he is the second-in-command as Kefka was to Gestahl and he eventually betrays his superior. He has a heavy motif of being a jester trying to take the place of a king.

Like Barthandelus, a lot of his actions were performed with the purpose of orchestrating his own death.

He's easily one of the best parts of FFXV and the best villain since Kuja by a large margin.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
'TTENTION ALL HECTOPASCALS!!

2k17's
coolest_art_trade_by_kaus_quietis-dbvnit1.png

between me, Fudge and Voido, which you can visit here to see it all *to be updated*,
includes Ardyn in Fudge's trade part for me!
I shall share this magnificent drawing of
me - your very attractive fanclub Chancellor, his daemonic Highness and the coolest (smol) skelle-big-bro:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

and also thanks @Zul, I love how you pointed the similarities out. Ardyn is easily one of the best parts of the FFXV universe/story indeed.
((side question, shall I add you to our Crownsguard? aka member list? xD))

Zul

Awards
Nothing personal against you or this club, but I don't want to be added into any lists at all.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Alright~

Now, to post some more Ardyn content:
We're gonna get this in 2018, in case you missed the news!
tumblr_p09ra8fpS91ug0ipjo1_540.gif

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I propose this for the fanclubs' theme song.
[video=youtube;BRrSJ0zYpro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRrSJ0zYpro[/video]

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I hope you all have a wonderf-....

...fu.........fu.....ll.............d.........da.........y...
kdR7j.gif
*fans Howler*

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
HhOooooooooOOOHOoo I LOVED EPISODE IGNIS !!! Ardyn got some WONDERFUL screen time!

tumblr_p1ekbvGUnI1ug0ipjo7_400.gif
tumblr_p1ekbvGUnI1ug0ipjo4_400.gif
tumblr_p1ekbvGUnI1ug0ipjo8_400.gif

tumblr_p11l2gOnxj1ug0ipjo1_540.gif

Winged Armiger Ardyn is the stuff of HEAVENS, alongside KH's dual-wield fetish hhhhhhhhhhh

@ Fudge
Hooooooly shit, Ardyn's voice on those piano funks and trap tunes is TOO MUCH, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING and
The whole track sounds like an Ardynoct sexy background track, I can't even. I feel like searching for more FFXV vids now, I mean, I did that for my past fandoms but got all out of practise! I wonder what all the crazy fangirls created for FFXV on the dark side of YouTube. Let's find more worthy candidates for the club's theme song like that xD

Ardyn's voice isolated from game tracks like that is. soooo. argh. I SHOULD stop blushing. I SHOULD avoid going down Ardyn hell. ARGHHH

@ Howler
*gives Howler a Phoenix Down * *enjoys her intense fangirl feels * *smiles sadistically *

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
So, I played Episode Ignis in both German and English, and I must say that Ardyn's childish sassiness was even better in German (which is weird, cause I usually prefer characters like him in English). He's like a five-year-old who's sad they didn't get the right ice cream flavor, it's almost cute.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
So, I played Episode Ignis in both German and English, and I must say that Ardyn's childish sassiness was even better in German (which is weird, cause I usually prefer characters like him in English). He's like a five-year-old who's sad they didn't get the right ice cream flavor, it's almost cute.

So far I checked out the English version only, but I noticed just how truly dark his character finally is shown to be, he definitely wasn't the trickster type in this DLC, he was a cruel man, clearly a very cruel man... I needed to see this darker side of him.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
So far I checked out the English version only, but I noticed just how truly dark his character finally is shown to be, he definitely wasn't the trickster type in this DLC, he was a cruel man, clearly a very cruel man... I needed to see this darker side of him.

Oh, I've always seen him as the cruel man, but I think the trickster-attitude just fits into that. I'll hate myself for making the comparison, but it reminded me a bit of Kefka, who was also clearly sick-insane, yet had the most memorable evil clown-laugh ever.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Oh, I've always seen him as the cruel man, but I think the trickster-attitude just fits into that. I'll hate myself for making the comparison, but it reminded me a bit of Kefka, who was also clearly sick-insane, yet had the most memorable evil clown-laugh ever.

Oh don't hate yourself for it, no reason really. Speaking of evil laughters, don't you just love his evil laugh when he attacks sometimes? I know I do, it's so SATISFYING to hear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back