• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

⊰✬⊱ The Roxas♥Naminé Fanclub ⊰✬⊱

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

So cute, and so sad. ;~~;

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Is that from pixiv? :3

Late reply is late.

I was thinking a more conventional, gender-swapped damsel-in-distress plot (Or Roxas gets surrounded by enemies and Namine pulls a Bid Damn Heroes moment to save him) BUT NOW THAT YOU HAVE MENTIONED THIS I MUST WRITE IT DOWN... for I have another crossover I'm writing.

Two other crossovers, if we're counting Vivio and company. >w>

Speaking of late...

That would actually be a first - a male in the Damsel In Distress role, for once. Not that Kingdom Hearts would have such a terrible thing in its series, considering that men aren't weak and fragile, but it's a fun thought. Maybe Roxas will be dropping on Naminé's arms unconscious one after the other instead and locked in a castle.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Speaking of late...

That would actually be a first - a male in the Damsel In Distress role, for once. Not that Kingdom Hearts would have such a terrible thing in its series, considering that men aren't weak and fragile, but it's a fun thought. Maybe Roxas will be dropping on Naminé's arms unconscious one after the other instead and locked in a castle.

I like it. a nice idea. I not a fan of DID, when Mario did it's fine, KH if the characters stands on their two feet afterwords.

NeoEevee

Actually, I was looking through my dA messages today and it's actually from an artist there called Kiome-Yasha.

Speaking of late...

Indeed. Maybe I'll have Roxas continue to be the designated chew toy of the universe... then mistaken for Ven and kidnapped. Cue borderline rampage from Namine.

A Namine with magical beamspamming powers. See [Lyrical]YouTube - Nanoha StrikerS Exelion Mode - Blaster 3 Divine BUSTER!! Nanoha Strikers[/url] for details.

I like it. a nice idea. I not a fan of DID, when Mario did it's fine, KH if the characters stands on their two feet afterwords.
Imagine, for a minute, that Kairi got kidnapped again, only for her to whip out her Keyblade and give the villian a hell of a hard time. >w>

The idea just came to my head. I think it's funny.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Actually, I was looking through my dA messages today and it's actually from an artist there called Kiome-Yasha.

I would have thought it would come from pixiv; wonder if they are Japanese, or just know the language and writing.

Indeed. Maybe I'll have Roxas continue to be the designated chew toy of the universe... then mistaken for Ven and kidnapped. Cue borderline rampage from Namine.

A Namine with magical beamspamming powers. See [Lyrical]YouTube - Nanoha StrikerS Exelion Mode - Blaster 3 Divine BUSTER!! Nanoha Strikers[/url] for details.

KH will need a lot of explanations to cover that rise in plot, that's for sure. Roxas and Naminé switch hero and damsel roles, and she gets a can of whoopass. The guy will be brainwashed and in need of a good action girl awakening.

LITTLE BUMP~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/TheScarletWitch/14633808.jpg

This pic is so perfect~ It's got all my favorite KH pairings! Except VenVan, but oh well... there's RokuNami in the bottom left corner. :3

It has all of mine too, except one. I will replace that with Larxel, even though it's fanon. I wish I could draw D:.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Hey, guys. ^_^
I'm coloring a RokuNami pic, but I can't decide what the background setting should be.
Here's the sketch:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm thinking somewhere at the mansion in Twilight Town. Since Roxas went on missions to Twilight Town during his time in the Organization, and Namine was staying at the mansion for about half of the time as Roxas' stay in the Organization, it'd be somewhat possible that the two may have met at some point.
I'm not sure if that's what I'll do, though. And if I DO use that as the background, where around the mansion would be best suited for the scene? Inside? Courtyard? Front yard?
Suggestions, please? c:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Hello again, club! :3

Hey, guys. ^_^
I'm coloring a RokuNami pic, but I can't decide what the background setting should be.
Here's the sketch:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm thinking somewhere at the mansion in Twilight Town. Since Roxas went on missions to Twilight Town during his time in the Organization, and Namine was staying at the mansion for about half of the time as Roxas' stay in the Organization, it'd be somewhat possible that the two may have met at some point.
I'm not sure if that's what I'll do, though. And if I DO use that as the background, where around the mansion would be best suited for the scene? Inside? Courtyard? Front yard?
Suggestions, please? c:

Awwwwwww, that's so cute, Reika! I recommend the front yard, because it would be pushing the canon suspension of disbelief a little if he actually went inside the mansion and DiZ never did anything about it.

ROFL, Neo, THIS GIVES ME A FABULOUS IDEA:

SHE'S a soft-spoken girl with the power to manipulate memories!
HE'S a snarky, sarcastic pyromaniac!

But when her lover gets abducted on the eve of their wedding, by people who mistook him for a guy that disappeared ten years ago, Namine has no choice but to team up with her lover's best friend in order to find him! Together they will use their supernatural powers and undeniably sharp wit to rescue Roxas...AND FIGHT CRIME!

You know it would work. ;)

silentmusic16

I was thinking a more conventional, gender-swapped damsel-in-distress plot (Or Roxas gets surrounded by enemies and Namine pulls a Big Damn Heroes moment to save him)
alright, either you're also a fellow tv troper, or i've been on that website too much and seeing those words just set something off.

but that would be a cool scenario!
kiome-yasha? i used to talk to her all the time on twitter and fanfiction. she helped me a lot on ff.net when i first started, but i haven't spoken with her in months. her whole deviant art is basically all rokunami.

Hey, guys. ^_^
Here's the sketch:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

aww! cute pic!

i'd have to say somewhere in twilight town, maybe the main hill where you do the mail job in the beginning of kh2?

i like to think the two met at somepoint in days, but then again, roxas was probably obsessed with something else.

*coughcoughXIONcoughcough*

also, on a totally unrelated note, i beat kh2 for the second time 2 weeks ago (really, all i did was beat xemnas because i did basically the whole game this summer. i just forgot to finish it XD).

MY GOD were the waves of ship material just flowing off of roxas and namine in that last scene with them in TWTNW. and then the whole smile part at the end of the game on destiny islands.

tell me again how people don't see roxas and namine as an almost legit shipping pair in this fandom? and sokai in a connected sorta way?

NeoEevee

But when her lover gets abducted on the eve of their wedding, by people who mistook him for a guy that disappeared ten years ago, Namine has no choice but to team up with her lover's best friend in order to find him! Together they will use their supernatural powers and undeniably sharp wit to rescue Roxas...AND FIGHT CRIME!

Y'know what that reminded me of?

[video=youtube;qVtD0px7AQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVtD0px7AQY[/video]
>>
alright, either you're also a fellow tv troper, or i've been on that website too much and seeing those words just set something off.
Troper here. :D

kiome-yasha? i used to talk to her all the time on twitter and fanfiction. she helped me a lot on ff.net when i first started, but i haven't spoken with her in months. her whole deviant art is basically all rokunami.
Yup. ^^ I watch her.

i like to think the two met at somepoint in days, but then again, roxas was probably obsessed with something else.

I like to think that, even if Roxas didn't know it, Namine was sta- er, watching over him. Even before Xion asked her to. ^^

also, on a totally unrelated note, i beat kh2 for the second time 2 weeks ago (really, all i did was beat xemnas because i did basically the whole game this summer. i just forgot to finish it XD).
...I can't fight Xemnas anymore. >>; I look at him but I only see someone else.

MY GOD were the waves of ship material just flowing off of roxas and namine in that last scene with them in TWTNW. and then the whole smile part at the end of the game on destiny islands.

tell me again how people don't see roxas and namine as an almost legit shipping pair in this fandom? and sokai in a connected sorta way?

Eh, some people think it feels too much like SoKai, due to the whole Nobody thing. :p That's fine, that's their way of looking at it. But I love this pair to bits. x3

silentmusic16

i'd read it. no doubt i'd read an awesome story like that!

Troper here. :D
woo! *highfive!*

Yup. ^^ I watch her.
what's she been up to?

I like to think that, even if Roxas didn't know it, Namine was sta- er, watching over him. Even before Xion asked her to. ^^
so do i. it's better -and more romantic- that way anyway

...I can't fight Xemnas anymore. >>; I look at him but I only see someone else.
i purposely tried to see xemnas like...him during that fight. i thought it was kind of funny. plus, i'm not the biggest fan of the guy (but he grew on me during the game)

Eh, some people think it feels too much like SoKai, due to the whole Nobody thing. :p That's fine, that's their way of looking at it. But I love this pair to bits. x3
i can see where they're coming from, but i don't mind that, seeing as how i'm also a sokai fan. i also think it's completely awesome

NeoEevee

i'd read it. no doubt i'd read an awesome story like that!
Same here. ^^

woo! *highfive!*
^^ It's a fun site! It also gave me that last push I needed to get into Kingdom Hearts.

what's she been up to?
Eh, the usual. x3 She's also doing Namine/Vanitas stuff too.

so do i. it's better -and more romantic- that way anyway
Indeed. ^^

i purposely tried to see xemnas like...him during that fight. i thought it was kind of funny. plus, i'm not the biggest fan of the guy (but he grew on me during the game)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
OMG. SO CUTE.

i like the courtyard. <3

Thank you. :,D

Awwwwwww, that's so cute, Reika! I recommend the front yard, because it would be pushing the canon suspension of disbelief a little if he actually went inside the mansion and DiZ never did anything about it.

Thanks. owo
Good point there. xD It's more likely that they'd meet

aww! cute pic!

i'd have to say somewhere in twilight town, maybe the main hill where you do the mail job in the beginning of kh2?

Thank you~ <3

While that idea definitely appeals to me (it'd be easier to draw that hill area than the forest), I have to wonder if Namine would be able to leave the mansion without DiZ knowing. It was easy for her to in the virtual Twilight Town because it was virtual, but this would take place in the real Twilight Town.

I agree so much. xD
I can understand people not liking it, because it was rushed and not properly developed, but one can't truly admit that there was nothing there. There obviously was something.

silentmusic16

Thank you~ <3
no problem!

While that idea definitely appeals to me (it'd be easier to draw that hill area than the forest), I have to wonder if Namine would be able to leave the mansion without DiZ knowing. It was easy for her to in the virtual Twilight Town because it was virtual, but this would take place in the real Twilight Town.
that makes sense, hahaha. i bet she snuck out once or twice (thanks to riku), but that isn't really canon so....yeah, hahaha.

I agree so much. xD
I can understand people not liking it, because it was rushed and not properly developed, but one can't truly admit that there was nothing there. There obviously was something.
thank you!
i can understand people not liking it, but for people to deny everything is kinda crazy. it was rushed and it wasn't properly developed (yet), but still, to say that it isn't there is just denying canon (kind of).

i thought i should post this. it was a post i posted on tv tropes' just bugs me page, then a response, then a reply to that from me.

(me)How come people can't see that Sora and Kiairi are going to end up together, and that Namine and Roxas are probably going to do the same? It was basically spelled out at the end of kingdom hearts 1 and 2. I understand people wanting to ship different characters, but save that for Fan Fiction. This is just like every other videogame/movie/comic/book where the hero ends up getting the girl. (i'll admit that i sounded kind of like a jerk in this post)

(him/her)First of all, Nomura doesn't like canon pairings, so Sora and Kairi probably won't end up together, despite the overwhelming evidence that they have romantic feelings toward each other. As such, other pairings will continue. As for Roxas and Namine, their feelings toward each other are far more debatable. Sora and Kairi grew up together; Roxas and Namine met once, briefly, in simulated Twilight Town, and then once again briefly in The World that Never Was. Then they smiled at each other in the ending. While you are completely entitled to shipping them together, you have to admit that there isn't a whole lot of evidence for them having romantic feelings toward each other, unless Roxas and Namine have borrowed romantic feelings from Sora and Kairi (in which case Roxas would also project those borrowed feelings onto Xion).

(me again)Alright, I'll give you the Nomura thing, but there is a LOT of subtext for their relationship. Kairi is his light and all that. But Nomura never actually said that there wasn't going to be any pairings at all, so that excuse isn't exactly stable. He isn't the only member of the team that creates the games. Whether Roxas and Namine are borrowing the emotions from Sora and Kairi or they have their own hearts; Roxas has Ven's...kind of, and Namine isn't techinically a true nobody. We don't even know what she actually is. shouldn't have much bearing over the fact that if Sora and Kairi get together, they most likely will as well. And, come on, what about the whole "As long as Sora and Kairi are together, We can be together." thing Namine says to Roxas. Scenes from KHII: FM+ and the manga and novels also show that Namine watched over Roxas in the virtual Twilight Town along with Axel. I disagree with the Xion thing; She it is more of Sora than she is of Kairi. Roxas arguably could've felt something when he was with her it, but it was more likely that he felt whole near her instead of love.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
You would think that by KH2 they were proclaiming their undying love for each other, when really, it wasn't that intimate. The only time they touched was the wrist grab (wrist), and it was her saving him. They also appear to spend their time talking about Roxas' problems like a patient going to their psychiatrist. What are, truthfully, the concrete hints? The "we could be together again"? Which makes more sense in Japanese. There's no denying that there's romantic connotations, of course, but it's just the scenes painting it that way. What did the actual characters in question do that was so utterly couplish? Think about it. Other than little looks here, which could be interpreted any way, what did they do by actions alone?

On top of that, even if they did like each other right away, I don't find that at all abnormal. It actually resonates with real life than most give credit for. I know I've gotten a crush just by being attracted to someone. Don't even know him that well, but I did. I'm positive other people have to. Hell, teenagers in malls go straight to a person and already hit on them asking for numbers. How about shoujo anime/manga period? xD

For serious.

I honestly just love the pairing by their nature. I enjoy the fact that they are foils for each other.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hello, good denizens of this FC.
On this day, I'd like to ask for help.

I recently "opened shop" and am art-trading on deviantart. One of the requests was for a Roxas/Namine fanfic. Not being too great a fan of the pairing, I'm afraid my muse isn't cooperating and thus, help is wanted.
It can be anything from a meme to a scene you'd think will be suitable, but for those of you who are familiar with it, keep in mind my writing style and a dire need for a punch-line/clincher.

Thank you *bows*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back